KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how the sleep training is going? šŸ‘€ I noticed calm & bright commented saying they had her back. Probs was #gifted

Reactions: 2
They look so tacky šŸ™Š
Notice how she hasnā€™t bought her mother anything... cos she knows they look cheap tack.
Seanā€™s mum doesnā€™t think much of her anyway. My friend knows the family (Sean is genuinely lovely by the way) but his mum really didnā€™t want him to marry her. Sheā€™s a control freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how she hasnā€™t bought her mother anything... cos she knows they look cheap tack.
Seanā€™s mum doesnā€™t think much of her anyway. My friend knows the family (Sean is genuinely lovely by the way) but his mum really didnā€™t want him to marry her. Sheā€™s a control freak.
Is it true he's a cheat? Someone went to uni with him and came on here to say he cheated before the wedding? I can believe that about her she seems like one of those smiling, smirking, spoilt witch types who goes ape tit if she doesn't get her own way.. well we know she does šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it true he's a cheat? Someone went to uni with him and came on here to say he cheated before the wedding? I can believe that about her she seems like one of those smiling, smirking, spoilt witch types who goes ape tit if she doesn't get her own way.. well we know she does šŸ˜„
I donā€™t know that but I honestly canā€™t see it myself. He is immature but his family are SO lovely compared to her family who are the local chavs. Rumours about where exactly all their money comes from isnā€™t ā€œcleanā€ letā€™s say.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone post some screenshots please?
I donā€™t follow her and she is still private, Iā€™ve not seen anything of hers in sooo long šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t know that but I honestly canā€™t see it myself. He is immature but his family are SO lovely compared to her family who are the local chavs. Rumours about where exactly all their money comes from isnā€™t ā€œcleanā€ letā€™s say.
I can believe that, the way they seem to throw money around I bet it's as muddy and murky as the mutton mother's fake tan šŸ„“ her father looks like a little perma tanned wrinkly ball bag too bless him. Kate deffo got it from her daddy, she's his image.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha, she has changed her job title on facebook now, to ā€˜Lancashire County Councilā€™ rather than the school she works at. Still too little too late Iā€™m afraid!
It still shocks me she is a teacher and shares her profile this way and such personal stuff. If I can find it and see it 150 mile away then Iā€™m sure her pupils parents can see it. I donā€™t get it at all. I have teacher friends who change their name on Facebook so they canā€™t be found

Reactions: 5
Haha, she has changed her job title on facebook now, to ā€˜Lancashire County Councilā€™ rather than the school she works at. Still too little too late Iā€™m afraid!
You can just google her name (double barrelled maiden & married surname) & itā€™ll bring up the schools website where she works (or at least it did a while back) x

Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s set herself up a private account.. sheā€™s definitely read here šŸ˜‚

I thought she said they were supposed to be going on holiday again this month - looks like her parents are away - wonder if they decided not to go?

Watch this space her next thing will be Herbalife. Just saw her comment on another girls insta whoā€™s be doing it post baby and Kateā€™s commented ā€œWould love to try this after seeing you do so wellā€

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Watch this space her next thing will be Herbalife. Just saw her comment on another girls insta whoā€™s be doing it post baby and Kateā€™s commented ā€œWould love to try this after seeing you do so wellā€
Will she never learn? She needs serious help. Itā€™s either binge or restrict!

Ha ha I said this ages ago when she started flogging the face vibrator thing. Thatā€™ll be her next MLM scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.