KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow LauraEmily? She had her baby 8 weeks ago and she had her first baby around the same time Dave was born. But I’ve always felt there is mega competition between her and Kate. laura posted her 8 week postpartum body and to be fair to her she looks fab! But you just know Kate is going to HATE that.
There’s a thread on her 👍🏻

Maybe jaffy is so bleeping tired cos she just HAS TO go out all the time doing steps? Sleep instead ya daft bint?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say the baby needs an earlier bedtime and more structure through the day. The poor baby has been here there and everywhere since she’s been born! Also, Evelyn is wearing the clothes she bought yesterday, is it just me that always washes my children’s clothes before wearing them!?
Always. I would think even more so during a pandemic.

What do you mean by this? My child is the same age and uses a highchair, as do a lot of other 2.5 year olds
I think it’s probably dependant on the child, my little girl decided she hated the highchair around 2 so we got her her own little table.

Same with the pushchair and napping, Kate has a double buggy but mine refused a pushchair pretty much as soon as she could walk and dropped her naps so quickly so I knew there was no point in getting a double buggy when my little boy arrived!

Every child is so different, perhaps the OP didn’t really think much of it when she said.

Reactions: 1
My nieces were all out of highchairs by 2, sitting on booster type seats, just seemed odd to me that a 2.5yr old still used one.
Worked in childcare for a long time too and it wasn't common either.
No harm meant, just an observation that seemed unusual.

Reactions: 9
My nieces were all out of highchairs by 2, sitting on booster type seats, just seemed odd to me that a 2.5yr old still used one.
Worked in childcare for a long time too and it wasn't common either.
No harm meant, just an observation that seemed unusual.
I couldn't get my son in a high chair after he was 2 🤣🤣 kids are all weird in their own way! X

Reactions: 4
The highchair thing... I thought it went by weight not age? My son is a couple of months younger than Dave and he hasn't been in one since he was about 19 months old. He isn't particularly big but he is so strong he used to rock it and twist to get out... the tiles in the kitchen deffo made my mind up for me. We still use the wooden ones in restaurants if there isn't a booth table available.

Kate is a knob anyway and every post should come with a disclaimer to do your own research and never follow her lead 😄

Reactions: 3
I mean, I’m not exactly a fan of Kate’s but come on, she put up a story of her 2 year old in a high chair .. it’s hardly dangerous or irresponsible of her is it 😂 I think we need to stop discussing the highchair thing now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, I’m not exactly a fan of Kate’s but come on, she put up a story of her 2 year old in a high chair .. it’s hardly dangerous or irresponsible of her is it 😂 I think we need to stop discussing the highchair thing now 😂😂
That's all we've got to say sadly because she's so boring 😄 bring back the face vibrator and endless crying!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a bit rich of her to share that story about the second wave... Coming from a woman who broke the rules on numerous occasions 🤔

Also, why does she dress her child like she's going to church all the time? Surely patent pumps, white tights and a pastel pink dress aren't practical for a day out? Might just be me, but my kids aren't dressed like that if we go out for a walk! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a sales person dream, she buys into any fad there is! How they have the money on maternity pay and one teachers wage 😳

Reactions: 6
She really is stupid. A few quiet days at home to establish a routine for day time and the night will probably fall in to place. Too much or too little sleep will affect night time, as well as the obvious teething issues along the way. If she gets a sleep consultant, she’ll realise just how much of a tit mother she’s been, dragging that poor baby here there and everywhere. Yesterday’s walk out was a 1.5 hour car journey away from home.

Reactions: 5
She’s a sales person dream, she buys into any fad there is! How they have the money on maternity pay and one teachers wage 😳
She's bonkers!

Bet she's so pissed off that her baby doesn't sleep so perfectly as she is the angel child created by the archangel Kate.

Reactions: 2
I see the smug face hasn’t lasted long and she is wanting a sleep consultant...

A SLEEP CONSULTANT???

Doesn’t she know not all babies sleep through...?
Christ my son was up every hour till he was 3 and didn’t sleep though till he was gone 5 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Mine didn’t sleep through til 19 months 🙄 you can’t buy everything

😂 😂
She really is stupid. A few quiet days at home to establish a routine for day time and the night will probably fall in to place. Too much or too little sleep will affect night time, as well as the obvious teething issues along the way. If she gets a sleep consultant, she’ll realise just how much of a tit mother she’s been, dragging that poor baby here there and everywhere. Yesterday’s walk out was a 1.5 hour car journey away from home.
Exactly what I wanted to say

A doula and now a sleep consultant. She really does seem to have this warped perception that if she throws some money at something, it will fix it! What a strange way to live!
Poor Alan, is it any wonder she’s not sleeping! They haul her around all of the time, took her abroad during a global pandemic, her mother is unstable and doing laps round the block because her watch told her she should AND, most importantly, she’s 3 months old
🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.