KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny there’s no way Alan is in 3-6 month already my little girl was 11.6 and 23 inches born and is 4 months tomorrow and only recently moved into 3-6 Alan was 9lb 7

Reactions: 3
I’m not being funny there’s no way Alan is in 3-6 month already my little girl was 11.6 and 23 inches born and is 4 months tomorrow and only recently moved into 3-6 Alan was 9lb 7
My baby weighs about 9lb at 5weeks, and is just growing out of up to 1 month stuff. Surely 3-6 would drown Alan?
Its just her way of saying look how good I am at breast feeding

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she is in 3-6 months either! My little boy was 12lb 5oz when he was born, nearly 4 months old now and still fitting in his 3-6 months, only just though! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she is in 3-6 months either! My little boy was 12lb 5oz when he was born, nearly 4 months old now and still fitting in his 3-6 months, only just though! 😂
I was this 🙏🏻 Close to messaging her and telling her she’s a liar

• Haha
I showed my friend who is a teacher & a massive advocate of breastfeeding her profile, she was so shocked at the photos she posts & said there is no way her school would allow that. My friend bf’s in public but said anytime she took her baby into her school, she went to the staff room as she would never bf in front of pupils & parents. The nipple photo is a photo of a baby sleeping next to a nipple & not actually feeding. I’m so surprised no one has complained about her to her school.

Shes signed up to the business side, after spending her birthday money on it. Blatantly a gifted item shes now trying to flog.

Reactions: 8
I imagine you would have to be a parent of a child at the school to make a complaint? 👀 yoohoo, anybody in here?

Reactions: 5
I imagine you would have to be a parent of a child at the school to make a complaint? 👀 yoohoo, anybody in here?
I think anyone can complain, whether they listen or not is another matter. Social media has changed the way teachers have to think and the way the profession can be viewed.

Taken from the teaching standards:
‘Teachers uphold public trust in the profession and maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school’

How can posting yourself half naked, sharing a nipple, posting a naked child in a paddling pool be maintaining this standard?

Reactions: 3
Birthday money? What are you, 12?!

So obvious she had signed up to sell the things in the first place!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.