KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hate the condescending tone she uses when she talks to Dave
What I hate even more is the way she touches things when she does a shopping haul. The way
She taps and touches everything goes right through me just like boss mummy

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me what the weather is like where Kate lives? They’re always dressed like it’s freezing!

Reactions: 3
Has she removed her wedding band due to pregnancy? I’m sure she has it on the other day in a video, and now just her engagement ring?

Has she removed her wedding band due to pregnancy? I’m sure she has it on the other day in a video, and now just her engagement ring?
God knows this is the same person that bought an additional cheap engagement ring to wear on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s admitted to drinking cups of gravy like tea when pregnant. Christ on a bike. No wonder she piled the weight on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Twisting that other parents post about babies sleeping through - now she knows how it feels when she’s smug about bf etc. Oh and now Alan won’t take a bottle 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else follow LauraEmily? She had her baby 8 weeks ago and she had her first baby around the same time Dave was born. But I’ve always felt there is mega competition between her and Kate. laura posted her 8 week postpartum body and to be fair to her she looks fab! But you just know Kate is going to HATE that.

Reactions: 7
I’d say the baby needs an earlier bedtime and more structure through the day. The poor baby has been here there and everywhere since she’s been born! Also, Evelyn is wearing the clothes she bought yesterday, is it just me that always washes my children’s clothes before wearing them!?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone listen to her on the VBAC podcast?
I understand that for many people birth trauma is a very real thing and her birth with Dave did sound quite intense at times, however her entitlement and complete disregard for people just leaves me in awe.
boasting about your husband and doula ‘sneaking in’ at the same time during A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, potentially putting others at risk and having complete disregard for hospital policy when some poor people are finding out they’ve miscarried, others labouring completely alone, sickens me.
Completely agree about her posts re. sleep as well, every new parent faces challenges and struggles, stop being so preachy about BF and how amazing you are at it and magical it is and start appreciating that fact and recognising that other things will be hard and that’s tough.
She is the most immature and selfish person I’ve come across.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.