Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ran here when I saw the hooker Christmas outfit. Deffo attempting to lure Sean to make a baby Christmas night. Baby loading august/Sept! Right in time to go on maternity in September and get paid for the 6weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a privileged life to be able to decide not to go on a break to Iceland! The youngest kid absolutely does not rely on her for milk!! She’s not a baby!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s a wet wipe. She’s never been arsed about leaving her kids before!
---

Reactions: 10
She’s not long back from a weekend in Dublin so what’s the difference? The way she wrote that post as well, she “relies” on the girls 🙄 she only relies on Olive to keep her weight loss going

Reactions: 12
Why does she ‘rely’ on her for milk? She is more than capable of surviving on solid, normal food. She does not need a liquid diet and should in theory be self weaning herself right now. Mind you, what will KK do without weight loss and breastfeeding. She will just be another human.

Reactions: 8
It'll be an excuse. Has she finally run out of her mother's money and can't afford it?

Reactions: 4
Even if that was true .. why announce it to insta? No one knew she was ‘meant’ to be there anyway. It’s all for the ‘ oh I could have gone but didn’t’ but she forgot she left the girls to go to Dublin & drink non alcoholic Guinness 👀

Reactions: 4
When she's doing her video with seaaaan her face looks mostly normal and then for her pose she switches to the crazy eyes.

She’s always looked like her dad but I feel like she’s starting to look like her mum now - maybe it’s the Botox!

I thought her face looked weird in this story, I was more shocked at the badly photoshopped body though 🤨
IMG_3985.png

Reactions: 1