Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was clingfilm on the toilet, you could see the reflection of it. Not even Kates that daft 😂

Anyone else feel like she posted that boxing video to try and quash rumours about her being pregnant and this last minute centre parcs weekend will be the reveal!

Reactions: 9
Why is she breast feeding in the pool….?!
You wouldn’t feed a baby a bottle in the pool, or a child a sandwich?!

what is wrong with her?

Reactions: 7
Why is she breast feeding in the pool….?!
You wouldn’t feed a baby a bottle in the pool, or a child a sandwich?!

what is wrong with her?
I never understand women that do this, even with a small newborn who does need feeding often, let alone a bloody toddler who eats three meals a day 🙈 it’s not that difficult to get out the pool, wrap the baby up and yourself and feed. It’s just never needed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I never understand women that do this, even with a small newborn who does need feeding often, let alone a bloody toddler who eats three meals a day 🙈 it’s not that difficult to get out the pool, wrap the baby up and yourself and feed. It’s just never needed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, but also hygiene wise…. There are so many bugs in pools! Why would you put your unclean boobs straight in their mouth? I try so hard not to even put my hands near my mouth in a pool 😂😂 maybe that’s just me!!

Reactions: 6
The kid is old enough now to not be feeding on demand like a little baby and Kate knows this. Attention seeker.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has a personality outside breast feeding at this point

Reactions: 8
Nice little ad only disclosed right at the end of the caption on dermatica…

It’s gross really to be breastfeeding in the pool, you wouldn’t even do that with a small baby, you would get out the pool, get warm and dry and somewhere comfortable and then breastfeed.. plus she’s old enough to not need it and be told no/not right now

That’s what I thought. She put a photo up of her boxing the other day and said something like first time here in a while and it made it sound like she hadn’t been because she was pregnant 😂
---

So I’ve just scrolled back to see when she did that pickle story haha and that was 27th August which was 14 weeks ago, then in Dublin she was drinking 0 Guinness 🤔 shall we take bets on when the announcement will come 🤣

ETA Dublin was 8 weeks ago and she hasn’t really posted since then 👀
Lmao I’m sure I posted the same thing not long after the pickle story!

So E’s teacher follows her on instagram? That’s a massive breach in not only professionalism but safeguarding.

Even more reason not to get her nips out really. I mean in the job she does she should be careful but I guess safety isn’t her thing.

Reactions: 5
Why does she hoist anything high waisted to sit right under her boobs? Is it to give the illusion of a waist?

Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s a post to make people think she’s drinking wine to hide that she could be pregnant but I don’t know anybody who drinks wine with a straw.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if her veneers (or whatever shes had done teethwise) are more stainable so she has wine etc with a straw to prevent it hitting her front teeth? Her manic grinning on the reel that should have been a GRWM - I screamed out loud - husband asked me what on earth had scared me 😆

Her skirt in her latest pic is ridiculously short 🤣
Was just coming on to say the same thing. How can she be comfortable in a skirt that short with young kids?
I have kids similar age And I’m up and down like a yo yo. I can imagine she’s literally sat on her arse all day looking ‘perfect’!
#wetwipe

Reactions: 6
Her Christmas Day outfit just gives hooker vibes. Everyone else goes for classy and elegant or full out Christmas vibes… but not this one