Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid thing is, if she didn't look so orange, she wouldn't look too bad....

Reactions: 8
Why has she got them all in rain suits?! It's been so muggy recently up here even with the rain(it does cool down on a night) but they must feel so uncomfortable! Shorts and Tshirt with a rain coat would've been perfect and then a change of clothes for after... seems very ott with rain suits and wellies in summer.

Who films themselves like that?
And why??? Why would you just think I know prop up the camera and open a snack and record? Then talk to your partner/no sound / describe what was being said. It's so so weird.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure every pregnancy she’s posted something that to me seemed quite obvious that she was pregnant. I’m taking the pickled gherkin as this years sign.

Reactions: 2
🚨 NEW THREAD GUUYYYSSS 🚨

Title courtesy of @NigellaBites 👏🏻 👏🏻

And I’ll start by posting this beautiful picture of an Oompa Loompa Jaff.

As you were ✌🏻

View attachment 2406507

Wow I’m on a roll at the minute with thread names 😂😂🙌🏼

Oh it’s back to school and back to work for KK………cue lots of self pity, whinging and bleating, cos 14 weeks holiday a year plus as many snow days, COVID days, mat leaves, KIT days ain’t quite enough for our Jaffski

Reactions: 3
Why did she put a tiny white heart over her daughter’s nipple? It’s so weird. If it’s to avoid some sort of Instagram censorship maybe that’s a sign you shouldn’t be posting that picture for thousands of strangers to see

Reactions: 7