Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she think that outfit is a good look 😳 she’s looking old now. Is she 30 yet or still in her 20s?

Reactions: 3
That was a right laugh the other day when KK claimed she rarely wears make up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Right fibber aren’t you KK
---
β˜•β˜•Oh and they’ve reduced the house price, by Β£5k 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long has the house been for sale now? I wonder if they’ve found another and it’s holding them up now.

I hope to god she’s not pregnant because I can’t deal with another bleeping 12 month weight loss journey post the birth!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I hope to god she’s not pregnant because I can’t deal with another bleeping 12 month weight loss journey post the birth!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Or seeing her baps again πŸ™„ I swear I’ve seen hers more than I’ve seen my own

• Haha
The tracksuit she's sporting in her stories. She's not sure about it says it doesn't look right... Is it because she's wearing it a size too small. What is it with her wearing things way too tight

Reactions: 5
I think she's got a fab figure but she really needs to accept that she's a bigger build, in the boxing video you can see that shes strong, she's got decent muscles in her legs! She needs to stop chasing a weight or dress size that she was in her early 20s before she had kids πŸ’–

Reactions: 1