Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the 'house' they have bought is 5 self contained flats.. transparent as ever Jaff

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So the 'house' they have bought is 5 self contained flats.. transparent as ever Jaff
Is that from the address on companies house?
---
I figured it out. £170k for a 5 flats, allegedly currently producing a £20k a year of rental income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
😂 Not brave enough to go out in a unitard but happy to show thousands of people insta. Make it make sense!!

Looks like they’ve set up a company for their new property development empire! (Click on her name shows you the last one they set up which has been dissolved)

Oooo she is older than Sean! 😂

Nature of business listed as: Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate.

Anything to not have to work a real job. Bank of Daddy strikes again!

A quick look at the filing history shows the address they’ve purchased…

Last edited:
😂 Not brave enough to go out in a unitard but happy to show thousands of people insta. Make it make sense!!

Looks like they’ve set up a company for their new property development empire! (Click on her name shows you the last one they set up which has been dissolved)

The dissolved company is most likely due to the spelling mistake in the company name “property” instead of “properties” and also because they used an incorrect (home?) address for their correspondence. Most people set this to an accountants address because they don’t want people knowing their home address. If you look at the appointed dates they were only appointed on the dissolved one a day before.

Reactions: 5
They’re always off on nights away. Has the house sold?
It is still for sale 😂

She took Dave & Alan to see the pantomime at the lackpool Pleasure Beach and they all had a selfies with that vile Charlotte Dawson
---
I just can’t get over the fact that Seeeeeean is younger than her
I just can’t get fact that Seaaaaaaaaan has no bloody backbone with her and allows her to treat him and his family (who are actually nice people) like a doormat

Reactions: 3
I thought this today. The running and exercise has stopped and she's not put any udates on about SW for a while. Could she be in the first trimester and feeling rough?
That’s what I thought. She put a photo up of her boxing the other day and said something like first time here in a while and it made it sound like she hadn’t been because she was pregnant 😂
---

So I’ve just scrolled back to see when she did that pickle story haha and that was 27th August which was 14 weeks ago, then in Dublin she was drinking 0 Guinness 🤔 shall we take bets on when the announcement will come 🤣

ETA Dublin was 8 weeks ago and she hasn’t really posted since then 👀

There is absolutely no reason Olive should be up feeding all night! She’s 19 months old! She’s either lying or starving her during the day

Reactions: 7
Her latest story…. She’s 100% read here. Didn’t mention not being pregnant tho 🙄

Reactions: 1
😂 How can she not see that the skirt is far too tight?! It’ll be round her waist once she’s taken a few steps! She makes herself look awful with these badly fitting clothes she continues to wear!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I love my kids and do that bastard elf for them every year but filling my toilet with cheerios???? Nah

I’m sorry, I love my kids and do that bastard elf for them every year but filling my toilet with cheerios???? Nah
You don’t fill the full toilet, you lay cling film over the top then put the Cheerios on top. Still wouldn’t bother though, haven’t got time to clean all that up in a morning!