Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be amazing to be able to split yourself in half. I wish I could be in London AND Lancashire at the same time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The too small outfit and the camel toe are off to London 🤣🤣
---
Also what in the gypsy wedding is her daughter wearing
It's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth are those coats those poor girls have got on?! I wouldn’t even know where to go to buy such monstrosities. How long until Dave rebels against the sugar plum fairy outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on earth are those coats those poor girls have got on?! I wouldn’t even know where to go to buy such monstrosities. How long until Dave rebels against the sugar plum fairy outfits?
Blackpool seafront. They’re horrific.

Reactions: 2
They are probably the worst coats I've ever seen she has no idea how to dress herself or her kids. Her trousers are under her boobs and she is camel toe-ing her way round London. I feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she a secret gypsy? There’s no other explanation for the fugly coats and way she generally dresses those girls. They are going to hate looking back at photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she on the London Eye at 8am 🙃 is it even open then? Actually just here to add my 2 cents on the coats but it’s already been said. I want Dave to say one day “my favourite colour is black” and cut all her hair off. Or for Alan to say she’s a tomboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice of Ken to post a video of Dave bending over and showing her knickers to the camera!!

For a so called teacher she is one dumb witch. She never safeguards those girls! She is so wrapped up in herself and her image, and bragging on instagram she just doesn't care. She needs a slap!

Reactions: 13