Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
That video of her daughter and the floppy ice lolly will always seem inappropriate to me. I don’t get why she would think that’s ok to share with her followers

Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nice of Ken to post a video of Dave bending over and showing her knickers to the camera!!

For a so called teacher she is one dumb bitch. She never safeguards those girls! She is so wrapped up in herself and her image, and bragging on instagram she just doesn't care. She needs a slap!

Reactions: 13

Spanielears

Omg she’s a teacher ffs, the whole point of WBD is completely lost on her. They look like those kids
You are in American pageants.

Reactions: 13

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
What a privileged life to be able to decide not to go on a break to Iceland! The youngest kid absolutely does not rely on her for milk!! She’s not a baby!!!

Reactions: 12

NigellaBites

Please can we have more tea!!!

how does she afford everything? She spends like there’s no tomorrow. Does she work part time?
3 days a week at the school☕
She spends most of the Instagram money before the taxman sees it………☕
Ninny & Mark pay for the big family holidays, the Uncle is a travel agent so they all get very good deals☕
KK still very jealous towards the other grandkids☕
There was an offer on the house but it was withdrawn as bigger properties available on the same estate for £5k more ☕
Sean’s family are great people ☕

• Haha
  • Wow

cill2019

VIP Member
She’s not long back from a weekend in Dublin so what’s the difference? The way she wrote that post as well, she “relies” on the girls 🙄 she only relies on Olive to keep her weight loss going

Saffron08

The too small outfit and the camel toe are off to London 🤣🤣
---
Also what in the gypsy wedding is her daughter wearing
It's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God she's not a delicate lass is she 😐
She's like a quarterback

I can't believe the silly bitch is back on slimming world, when she's been in the weight watchers magazine, all while singing the praises of hunger directed eating 🤣🤣🤣 dick head

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
That dress is almost as bad as wearing white to a wedding. No etiquette, no class, just ‘me, me, me’. The underskirt is so short and so see through you can almost see her tuna canoe through it.

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Is she a secret gypsy? There’s no other explanation for the fugly coats and way she generally dresses those girls. They are going to hate looking back at photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She’s laughing on her stories about a bride friend being stressed…. From the woman that had a full on sobbing meltdown in the car about her bridesmaid hair costs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10