Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive was 1 in May. Why is she still feeding “all night”?
---
Olive was 1 in May. Why is she still feeding “all night”?

Reactions: 3
Does she pay that stylist person😳? I mean there’s nothing wrong with the outfit (in fact I’m wearing something similar today as I’m WFH) but I wouldn’t pay a stylist to tell me to wear it. There’s SO much fashion content on Instagram, it’s quite easy to see what’s “on trend” if you really want to be “fashionable”. I just don’t get why you need an actual stylist haha who TF does she think she is, Kate Middleton?😂

Reactions: 4
Ha ha just use pintrest like the rest of us because that’s probably what her ‘stylist’ does
Also size 14 and 16….not the sizes her terrible photoshopping would lead you to believe she is

If she got her dad to wear the same outfit you honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t shared much about the new house. I know they were crammed into the old one but I bet they’ll have a fourth. Her q&a recently definitely seemed to hint they plan to.

She hasn’t shared much about the new house. I know they were crammed into the old one but I bet they’ll have a fourth. Her q&a recently definitely seemed to hint they plan to.
☕☕☕☕The house they’ve ‘bought’ is a rental property as an investment (slight tax fiddle on Ninny’s behalf as apparently deposit gifted etc)
☕☕☕☕ Their current house hasn’t sold yet, apparently the plan is to sell that and move in with Ninny and Jaffa Senior whilst they await their ‘dream home’ It is a bit of a squeeze in their current home and their fixed rate mortgage has gone up quite a lot so they want to save some dollar

• Wow
☕☕☕☕The house they’ve ‘bought’ is a rental property as an investment (slight tax fiddle on Ninny’s behalf as apparently deposit gifted etc)
☕☕☕☕ Their current house hasn’t sold yet, apparently the plan is to sell that and move in with Ninny and Jaffa Senior whilst they await their ‘dream home’ It is a bit of a squeeze in their current home and their fixed rate mortgage has gone up quite a lot so they want to save some dollar
She was sharing an ad for some new builds last week and saying about part exchange, could she have done that?

Reactions: 1
IMG_5636.png
IMG_5638.jpeg

She’s definitely had an upgraded engagement ring. Where are they getting all this money on 1.5 teacher wages?! Maybe her dad really is a drug Lord haha

Reactions: 1
😂 Not brave enough to go out in a unitard but happy to show thousands of people insta. Make it make sense!!

Looks like they’ve set up a company for their new property development empire! (Click on her name shows you the last one they set up which has been dissolved)

• Wow
Reactions: 2