Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need @NigellaBites to spill the tea
☕The two brothers both have properties they rent out,
☕Ninny & Jaffa Mark have several.
☕Lump of a deposit gifted to KK, but like everything else really…………

Her Q&A about childcare the other day was a load of tosh, she failed to mention she gets 30 hours of free childcare for Annie, not the one day a week she spoke of.
---
Why does she think filtering her chin like that makes her look good?!
She filtered herself to feck on those Dublin pictures and left her mate unfltered, she’s not wired up right. Who even does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh fab, going to Haven tomorrow and O has suspected HFM. Won’t stop Jaffa from swanning round spreading tit all over and ignore her own kids being poorly/distressed.

Reactions: 6
Her house is on Rightmove. For £30k more than it was on at last year! It must come with a fridge full of yogurt 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her house is on Rightmove. For £30k more than it was on at last year! It must come with a fridge full of yogurt 😂
Ok, after a snoop- what’s with the window in the bathroom? Is this a photoshop or is there genuinely a hideous window there?! Also who brushes their teeth in the downstairs toilet when they have a family bathroom upstairs? So many questions from those pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes you can see the weird diamond shape bathroom window on the front of the house. Classy design feature 😂

Reactions: 1
200k is a steal for that house to be fair! And I’m up north too. I find it crazy to think she’s got an investment property on two teachers wages. Clearly mummy and daddy’s money - what do her parents do?

They paid £165k for it
---
200k is a steal for that house to be fair! And I’m up north too. I find it crazy to think she’s got an investment property on two teachers wages. Clearly mummy and daddy’s money - what do her parents do?
There’s one on the same estate that’s £5k more and a lot better than KK’s gaff
---
Oh fab, going to Haven tomorrow and O has suspected HFM. Won’t stop Jaffa from swanning round spreading tit all over and ignore her own kids being poorly/distressed.
Of course nothing gets in the way of KK’s holidays

Do we know where she’s moving too? I had a dream last night after reading this thread she announced she was pregnant and it was a boy

Ignores her own child becoming ill………….dread to think how ignorant she is of the children in her class………mind you she barely bonds with them as she’s plotting her next Mat Leave yet she’ll be all grabby at Christmas when the children are bringing gifts in.
Not an ounce of safeguarding in her

Reactions: 2
Love how she's being all relatable with haven trying to get a PR teip when we all know they are at centre parcs at the most busiest time of year and multiple holidays in their family digs in the lakes. That's before all the Greece abroad.
There are two havens within a 10 min drive of her house yet she's acting like she's only just stumbled across it.

Reactions: 4
She’s coming across as an absolute snobby mare in the posts about Haven
She’s incredibly unlikeable

Reactions: 4
I saw her at Haven this weekend, didn’t look like any of them were having a great time tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how she's being all relatable with haven trying to get a PR teip when we all know they are at centre parcs at the most busiest time of year and multiple holidays in their family digs in the lakes. That's before all the Greece abroad.
There are two havens within a 10 min drive of her house yet she's acting like she's only just stumbled across it.

She dragged Seaaaaaaaan and the kids to Centerparcs when Olive was about 5 days old, she wanted a cheaper trip with him being on paternity leave

Reactions: 3