Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also confused by this (also not a parent)
Also all she needed to do was type the question into Google as it’s literally the first thing that comes up of the gov.uk website. So assume it either for engagement or just to remind people that she’s still breastfeeding
I swear I’ve seen and heard more about her breast milk than I did with my own mother’s as a baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not a parent and have no idea about breast feeding so this is a genuine question…

why would she need to carry breast milk in her hand luggage if the baby isn’t with her? Can’t she just throw it away after expressing?

View attachment 2484350
I’m pretty sure she’s asked the exact same question previously when they were off to Dublin! She’ll no doubt show us a photo of her expressing while she’s over there too.

Reactions: 1
She very very rarely has the three kids on her own, on her days off Ninny or Seaaaaaaan’s Mam have at least one of them
Oh what a terrible life I lead. So much money that I’m buying too many clothes, oh nothing fits my size 8 post baby figure, oh I’ll have to chat to an insta friend about how tough I’ve got it. Oh how overwhelming my life is having to match my outfits.

Attachments

I don’t think that’s from Jaffa’s insta. I’ve seen that on someone else story today!

Reactions: 1
The fact this woman is teaching the future generation and she doesn’t know how to wear a shirt is absolutely gobsmacking!

Reactions: 2
“Way in” WAY IN!!! Jesus wept Kate it’s “weigh in”
Someone save her class 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6