Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just curious, has anyone tried this intolerance test she’s banging on about? wandered if it’s any good to give it a go 😁

Posting her daughter and other young children wearing leotards, way to safe guard children Jaff, you would think as a teacher she would know better

Reactions: 9
Her mind is too preoccupied with make-up lessons, Slimming World, faking times on her 5k runs, calculating her next fertile window and not forgetting doing her tanning ritual.
She never gives safeguarding a second thought, you’re a prat KK

Reactions: 9
God she's not a delicate lass is she 😐
She's like a quarterback

I can't believe the silly witch is back on slimming world, when she's been in the weight watchers magazine, all while singing the praises of hunger directed eating 🤣🤣🤣 dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or does her skin just look the same, just more greasy?!
Also is she about to become a Lumi hun
Not influenced to buy any of it after that

Reactions: 2
Filming the ad in her mothers bathroom in her silk short pyjamas. Jeez.

I am not a parent and have no idea about breast feeding so this is a genuine question…

why would she need to carry breast milk in her hand luggage if the baby isn’t with her? Can’t she just throw it away after expressing?

IMG_3920.png

I am not a parent and have no idea about breast feeding so this is a genuine question…

why would she need to carry breast milk in her hand luggage if the baby isn’t with her? Can’t she just throw it away after expressing?

View attachment 2484350
I was also confused by this (also not a parent)
Also all she needed to do was type the question into Google as it’s literally the first thing that comes up of the gov.uk website. So assume it either for engagement or just to remind people that she’s still breastfeeding

Reactions: 7