Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely curious how she finds time for all this exercise she does alongside having three children. I work 730-3 5 days a week, I’m a single mom and can barely find the time for a half hour workout because I’m just so drained by the time little ones in bed
Ninny comes and looks after them I believe

Reactions: 2
She does look amazing but all these set up videos to subtly showing us are getting annoying 😂

She's trying to be something she's not so she just looks like her dad in a mini skirt with a spray tan. If she stopped trying to look like a young, ultra skinny influencer, and found her own style, she'd look so much better. She's such a sheep and always has been. It will never be enough for her

Reactions: 5
She’s still on the website of the school she works at so she must still be teaching but you’d be forgiven for thinking she’s gone full time influencer

She used to post a lot of meals before and now she keeps posting these powder drinks. I think the weight loss is doing so well because she's barely eating. Sad really. She used to do lovely smoothie bowls etc. and why for the love of God are her trousers under her boobs why does she think this is a good look 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Right on cue she’s posted a story of her in her kitchen at home wearing her school staff lanyard, hi Kate 👋🏼

Genuinely curious how she finds time for all this exercise she does alongside having three children. I work 730-3 5 days a week, I’m a single mom and can barely find the time for a half hour workout because I’m just so drained by the time little ones in bed
She very very rarely has more than one of her kids by herself, one of them gets shipped off to Sean’s Mam (who is lovely by the way) or Ninny is around when Seaaaaaaaan is at work, even when KK shows all three girls together she has at least one other adult there, sometimes two ☕☕

• Wow
She very very rarely has more than one of her kids by herself, one of them gets shipped off to Sean’s Mam (who is lovely by the way) or Ninny is around when Seaaaaaaaan is at work, even when KK shows all three girls together she has at least one other adult there, sometimes two ☕☕
Please can we have more tea!!!

how does she afford everything? She spends like there’s no tomorrow. Does she work part time?

Please can we have more tea!!!

how does she afford everything? She spends like there’s no tomorrow. Does she work part time?
3 days a week at the school☕
She spends most of the Instagram money before the taxman sees it………☕
Ninny & Mark pay for the big family holidays, the Uncle is a travel agent so they all get very good deals☕
KK still very jealous towards the other grandkids☕
There was an offer on the house but it was withdrawn as bigger properties available on the same estate for £5k more ☕
Sean’s family are great people ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That video of her daughter and the floppy ice lolly will always seem inappropriate to me. I don’t get why she would think that’s ok to share with her followers

Reactions: 16
I thought her world book day idea was last minute yet she bought all the bits from temu and shein in the run up? Ok then.

Reactions: 5
That video of her daughter and the floppy ice lolly will always seem inappropriate to me. I don’t get why she would think that’s ok to share with her followers
Complete lack of safeguarding yet again. How has she not realised how many people on the internet have bad intentions and could take something like that and use it for something horrible!

That dress is almost as bad as wearing white to a wedding. No etiquette, no class, just ‘me, me, me’. The underskirt is so short and so see through you can almost see her tuna canoe through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11