Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always used the name Kate Gregory on insta? I noticed this but thought she used to have her married name.

Reactions: 1
Vivienne Westwood isn’t a book, even if they do a little person big dreams whatever book.

Reactions: 7
This isn’t the type of world books day outfits that I remember? Isn’t it supposed to be a character from a book and not a celebrity with a book about them? What happened to little red riding hood and roald dahl characters 😂

Reactions: 8
I've seen a few audrey Hepburn ones today with these books and lots of taylor swifts. People seem to be dressing their kids just as people they like 🙈

My boys chose their outfits themselves. Horrid Henry, Willy Wonka and Fantastic Mr Fox.

Reactions: 6
She’s sent anime into nursery she’s what 3? With a waistcoat on showing her tummy etc. Highly doubt she knows who Dolly Parton is for god sake.
She’ll be freezing not to mention highly inappropriate.

Saw a few Taylor Swifts at school though this was around the 9-10 years mark where they might think it’s uncool to dress up as a book character. Which is fair enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s a teacher ffs, the whole point of WBD is completely lost on her. They look like those kids
You are in American pageants.

Reactions: 13
We did a Julia Donaldson character and we made it ourselves. Shes a teacher…thought she would put effort in.

Reactions: 5
Im twin mum (as the name say shaha)) and a lot of the town groups is like ‘any cute ideas for twins’ or any ideas
For my boy girl twins and I’m always like THEIR Favourite CHARACTER! It’s not about being insta cute. It’s about the child’s fave book

and this bulk tit about doing smeds and smoos. That’s not a last minute outfit or a school theme at all

I saw someone on instagram sending their young daughter in in fishnets as Harley Quinn

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had a Diary of a Wimpy Kid and a wee one wearing Room on the Broom pjs (he’s ND and hates dressing up) I think his nursery teachers ovaries exploded when she saw him 🤣🤣😍

I saw someone on instagram sending their young daughter in in fishnets as Harley Quinn
My first year of teaching was in 2015/16 and there were LOTS of Harley Quinns that year. It was so inappropriate. No child of nursery or primary school age should be wearing a crop top.

Reactions: 4
My first year of teaching was in 2015/16 and there were LOTS of Harley Quinns that year. It was so inappropriate. No child of nursery or primary school age should be wearing a crop top.
I was stunned when I saw the outfit. The girl is probably about 7/8? She had on barely there metallic hot pants, fishnets, crop top, choker, make up and hair in bunches....Nice pic/dress up for the paedophiles on her public instagram with thousands of followers 😳😳😳

Our school won't tolerate crop tops and naked style clothing. They send out warning letters and anyone who wears inappropriate clothing gets made to change into pe kit. The amount of parents who don't safeguard their kids is outrageous

• Wow
Im twin mum (as the name say shaha)) and a lot of the town groups is like ‘any cute ideas for twins’ or any ideas
For my boy girl twins and I’m always like THEIR Favourite CHARACTER! It’s not about being insta cute. It’s about the child’s fave book

and this bulk tit about doing smeds and smoos. That’s not a last minute outfit or a school theme at all
Me too, but every year the urge to send my twins in as the twins in The Shining gets greater

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dress looks lovely but I think if you need to ask the internet whether it's too booby for a wedding then I think you already know the answer. Thought she'd be a bit more reserved for a Catholic girl 😆 I'd be scared of showing areola 🙈🤣

• Heart