Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she's been poorly but she seems to have dropped a lot of inches in next to no time compared to how long it's taken her the rest of the time. Those last lbs / inches usually take the longest as their usually the stubborn bits!

Reactions: 5
the dress from the christening which she is pulling around claiming to show how big it is… actually fts her quite nicely now and would be perfect for the wedding guest outfit! When she stands properly rather than in the crossed legs pose to give herself a more feminine shape it will also fill out abit more

Reactions: 9
I do think she’s used a slimming aid of some sort, whether it’s ozempic or something else. She’s smaller now than she ever was before

Reactions: 4
the dress from the christening which she is pulling around claiming to show how big it is… actually fts her quite nicely now and would be perfect for the wedding guest outfit! When she stands properly rather than in the crossed legs pose to give herself a more feminine shape it will also fill out abit more
I thought this exact same!! It's not too big, it fits how it's supposed to!

Reactions: 2
Funny how she think she looks dreadful in those stories about being ill when she looks so much better than the usual tango face

Reactions: 3
The most frequent questions she gets are about her tan and makeup? Surely she realises ppl are trying to be funny, no?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It could be angles and filters. Fair play if she’s lost some but i am dubious
I'm not sure it is angles and filters. Other than her back which still looks hench but she has really slimmed down. There's deffo more than her usual dieting surely. I think she's restricting I'm calling it now. X

This follows her usual pattern of restrict, lose weight, announce pregnancy, complain how hard it is to lose weight cycle.

She just doesn’t suit being slim- she’s too big in the body structure naturally. Plus filters don’t help.

Reactions: 2