Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS wheres she going now? This girl is unreal. I’m so jealous of the money tree she clearly has. Works 3 days, always on holidays/buying new clothes & makeup/has a rental property/on nights out. She lives on another planet

Reactions: 1
FFS wheres she going now? This girl is unreal. I’m so jealous of the money tree she clearly has. Works 3 days, always on holidays/buying new clothes & makeup/has a rental property/on nights out. She lives on another planet
Same 😂 I know jealousy is not a nice emotion and I’m glad I’m not orange like her but would very much like access to that money tree. We both work full time and haven’t been abroad in 3 years, lucky if we get a week in the UK once a year, never buy clothes.
Her access to unlimited free family childcare probably helps significantly! The girls also hardly wear hand me downs as everyone has to match.

Reactions: 4
She's a smug piece of tit isn't she. Hopefully she has a sickness bug the whole time she is there. Insufferable twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually saw them all at the weekend at an Easter event (noticed the children first!) She is definitely more orange in real life although it did look more fake tan (she looked rough but did confirm later on her stories that she was hungover!) you can tell she has lost weight but also that she loves a filter!

Pity the family that get that hotel room after them and get a nice dose of norovirus to ruin their holiday. Hope she’s got the decency to let the hotel know they’ve been ill to give them a chance to give it a good clean

Pity the family that get that hotel room after them and get a nice dose of norovirus to ruin their holiday. Hope she’s got the decency to let the hotel know they’ve been ill to give them a chance to give it a good clean
I doubt it. Her stories were worded like if they kept water down they’d be going out. Considering she’s a teacher, you’d think she would respect the 48 hour rule but she seems selfish.

Sean's comment on that photo made my skin crawl, if you joke something like that youd keep it to yourselves and agree to never say such a thing ever again- not then go and write it on the photo for all to read! 🤮 she's only displaying learned behavior at the end of the day! ⛔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Credit where it’s due, she looks great in the bikini pic BUT I don’t for one minute believe she, having yo-yo dieted for years and being big to begin with, and having 3 kids, has no rolls when she’s sat down 🤥

Credit where it’s due, she looks great in the bikini pic BUT I don’t for one minute believe she, having yo-yo dieted for years and being big to begin with, and having 3 kids, has no rolls when she’s sat down 🤥
I thought this too. Her stomach used to be very saggy and loose, she showed it enough. Maybe she’s had surgery to get rid of it or she’s sucking in super hard 😂

Reactions: 1
Does the way she dresses those kids make anyone else think of traveller children lol

Reactions: 16
New thought….Kate is taking Ozempic?! How else has she managed to slim down so fast, when she is a serial yo-yoer!

New thought….Kate is taking Ozempic?! How else has she managed to slim down so fast, when she is a serial yo-yoer!
She’s def taking something, she said she’s not counting cals etc, and I don’t believe she’s just eating blindly and managing to lose so much weight.

Reactions: 7
That’s an odd scar!

I reckon she’s on ozempic or wegovy which is totally fine (I’m on it myself!) but don’t pretend it’s just a miraculous change of diet! Shes been a massive pig for her whole life but suddenly has stopped eating and dropped weight without dieting!

Anyway she’ll be pregnant again soon and will pile 7 stone back on!

Reactions: 5