Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the get ready stories my
God she wears soo much make up. And it’s not needed. At the start her skin is so lovely she just needs some light blush or powder. She cakes it on all the time and it must set such a bad example to those girls. I hope if she reads this she sees how pretty she is more natural than the caked orange face

Reactions: 4
She'd be having tiny portions tho n can u have salads? It's shakes n blended baby food for a while isn't it 🤔

The more I see her stories the more I'm convinced she's had some gastric surgery
Maybe she’s been on the old jabs. The story she put up about the jeans that were tight before Xmas - something not adding up there. Either they weren’t tight, or if they were it was in like September/October! I’ve lost 1.5 stone recently and trousers that were tight on me at my highest weight are obviously big for me now, but no way near how those jeans were on Kate. So she’s saying she’s lost what, 2 - 2.5 stone since Christmas? It doesn’t really make sense 🤔

She'd be having tiny portions tho n can u have salads? It's shakes n blended baby food for a while isn't it 🤔
From what I can remember you don't stay on the ultra tiny amounts for long. You can eat normal food quite quickly but in small portions. If she disappeared for a while it wouldn't surprise me that she had WLS. She takes a cocktail of vitamins that's what is making me think she's done it. And all the protein shakes etc.

Reactions: 3
From what I can remember you don't stay on the ultra tiny amounts for long. You can eat normal food quite quickly but in small portions. If she disappeared for a while it wouldn't surprise me that she had WLS. She takes a cocktail of vitamins that's what is making me think she's done it. And all the protein shakes etc.
Could she have another child if she’s had that though? I don’t think she’s done with baby’s just yet 🤔

Could she have another child if she’s had that though? I don’t think she’s done with baby’s just yet 🤔
Yeah you can have a baby once you’ve had weight loss surgery. It’s ill advised straight away but certainly not impossible.

Reactions: 1
My best friend had wls, 5 years later had twins and then 2 years later another baby. She’s bigger now than she was before wls (but not too unhappy with it, she has beautiful babies!) but it shows it’s definitely not a permanent option!

Reactions: 2
My best friend had wls, 5 years later had twins and then 2 years later another baby. She’s bigger now than she was before wls (but not too unhappy with it, she has beautiful babies!) but it shows it’s definitely not a permanent option!
I think a lot of people who go with WLS have a big shock when they realise they can gain weight back quite easily if they don't change their eating habits and the type of food they consume. This is why I would never even consider it because it doesn't guarantee anything. You could pay all that money/go through hell and be back to square one very quickly

The scraping the hair back today 😭😭
It literally just looks like her Dads head on her body.

• Haha
I don’t know about was but I definitely think she’s on Ozempic
Yeah she's bound to be. Any fad that comes her way she's on it to fit in with the hunz. I still haven't forgotten her appearance in the weight watchers mag, when on instagram* she was saying dieting is a load of tit and I'm doing hunger directed eating 😆😆😆😆 what a stupid orange head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious how she finds time for all this exercise she does alongside having three children. I work 730-3 5 days a week, I’m a single mom and can barely find the time for a half hour workout because I’m just so drained by the time little ones in bed