Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever go away just the 5 of them as a family or does she always need someone there to help? Yet she claims she could have more kids….

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand why no one, friends it family etc have told her how daftly orange she looks 🤣

Reactions: 2
All that pleather and plastic and the fake CD bag with the bad tan. I am cringing for her 🙀🙈

I yet again, have zero words. Too much tan, too much make up. The outfit choices. She does nothing to help herself.

IMG_1054.png
IMG_1056.png
IMG_1053.png
IMG_1055.png

• Haha
If she’s going to carry a knock off turkey/DHgate Dior bag she needs to be keeping out of the front of photos, can see that plastic shine from space

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dropped my phone whilst catching up on here and picked it up to see this close up complete with a
Big tide mark on her neck 🙈🙈🙈
Is she wearing Two sets of lashes or is it one of those stupid filters? She's getting more tacky by the day

Reactions: 1
Wowwwww linking the pretty woman ensemble. I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahaha she looks like she’s in a fancy dress outfit and that’s never a good sign. I’m sure some women could pull off such an outfit but unfortunately, Kate is not one of them 😂😂

• Haha