Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always posts these photoshopped pics but she must be able to see that she’s still an absolute unit. She will never be thin/slim, she’s too stocky. Her dad with hair.

She should put more effort/ money into learning how to dress for her shape, she’d look so much better if she threw away all of her high waisted clothes.

Reactions: 10
Came straight here as soon as I saw her wonky blinds 😂😂😂 you’d think if she was gonna photoshop anything it would be that bleeping jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always posts these photoshopped pics but she must be able to see that she’s still an absolute unit. She will never be thin/slim, she’s too stocky. Her dad with hair.

She should put more effort/ money into learning how to dress for her shape, she’d look so much better if she threw away all of her high waisted clothes.
100%! I’m short with slim legs, not much shape in my waist - bigger boobs, bigger bum - following what suits ME as opposed to fashion trends is the way to go. I love v necks, skater dresses, skinny jeans,flowing peplum style tops - stuff that creates the illusion of a waist and makes most of my boobs / legs. I mean I wish I was tall and slender but it’s never gonna happen lol!

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on buying and wearing trousers that would give Simon cowel a run for his money. I'm sick of her camel toe and gunt!

Reactions: 7
I bleeping ran here!!!!! No no no she posted that photo.... She's absolutely 100% trolling us. The camel toe is vile.
---
My eyes are so offended
---
After reading what she wrote and the look on her face she's deffo done that for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she posted now she’s doing at slimming world? Not seen any weigh in posts like she used to do

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.