Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not prepared to say where they’re staying until they’ve left?! Calm down love you’re not Kim Kardashian, not sure anyone will be jumping on a plane to stalk you.
Its easy enough to find on the jet 2 website from the video she's put on and when you search their accommodation in skala
---
I'd be more concerned about the fact she once shared her house (when it was for sale) and is currently advertising that it's empty

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Its easy enough to find on the jet 2 website from the video she's put on and when you search their accommodation in skala
---
I'd be more concerned about the fact she once shared her house (when it was for sale) and is currently advertising that it's empty
To be fair unless you are a burglar with a penchant for orange foundation, yogurt or matching girls clothing there wouldn't be much to steal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who messed up by DMing her?! Guessing you're on here 🫠😆 tbf we were all thinking it, good on her for keeping up with the fitness on holiday, it's first thing that drops off for me (cos I'm on holiday and calories don't count) but just enjoy your run, be present in the moment and take a photo of the hill after!

Reactions: 5
Blanked out the name but kept the profile pic in because yes Kate you are a complete cow. She absolutely screams “mean girl” energy, I don’t know why, I’ve just always got that vibe. Maybe she wouldn’t struggle so much with her fitness if she put her fecking phone down

Reactions: 6
Blanked out the name but kept the profile pic in because yes Kate you are a complete cow. She absolutely screams “mean girl” energy, I don’t know why, I’ve just always got that vibe. Maybe she wouldn’t struggle so much with her fitness if she put her fecking phone down
Maybe she's worried we'd all flock to follow the girl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When the running vid came up, I showed my partner and said ‘what the duck is going on with that arm, it’s flapping like a wing’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same! My little one has McDonald’s, probably too many 😂 but I wouldn’t expect a school display on McDonald’s!!
To be honest we turned our role play area into a mcdonalds for a couple of weeks- we thought about a cafe/tea room but how many 4 y.o have been to them so we did mcdonalds obv did drinks as Milk, water or orange on the displays and showed plenty of fruit it's just something to get them engaged and it's familiar

To be honest we turned our role play area into a mcdonalds for a couple of weeks- we thought about a cafe/tea room but how many 4 y.o have been to them so we did mcdonalds obv did drinks as Milk, water or orange on the displays and showed plenty of fruit it's just something to get them engaged and it's familiar
With covid the current 3/4/5 year olds need it to be a drive thru MDs to recognise it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she accuse the messenger of sending a troll message when they were sending a private message to someone? Hilarious that they sent it to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: KK’s on holiday number 8, but she’s sad ‘cause she’s bloated from something she ate!

Reactions: 8
Why did she accuse the messenger of sending a troll message when they were sending a private message to someone? Hilarious that they sent it to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did this to my boss. Slagged them off to my sister for not paying us, only it wasn’t my sister 🤣🤣 lost my job but at least she knew what I thought of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How can you claim to be such a lover of Greece that you don’t know that feta is sheep cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also the iced americano is full of milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she really is dim isn’t she? Still advertising for the York Test, and claiming it’s worked wonders- yet is still consuming the stuff it apparently told her to cut out? 😂

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.