Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she love talking about her breast milk so much?? ‘We’re having a rare adults only night away but heaven forbid I don’t mention that I’m expressing’

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she insists on dressing the girls the same??? Especially Evelyn, she looks ridiculous bless her heart in an outfit that should be on a 2 year old! The constant pink and ruffles is ridiculous too! Don’t get me wrong I definitely dress my daughters in girly things and I’m not saying all kids should be gender neutral 😂😂😂 but it’s too much! Their clothes look like they’re off the bloody market bless their hearts.

Reactions: 6
The new trend amongst our influencer friends is to suffer from bloating and Lady KK Von Jaff is no exception. Next it will be ad/aff colonoscopies- you watch!!

Reactions: 3
Hannah from Han and Eden Blog had posted the same thing about an hour before Kate, asking for recommendations on the test. Old copy Kate at it again

It’s trendy to be gluten free at the moment, along with dairy intolerant. I put money on that- another way to cut calories too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.