Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get why she worries about losing weight so much, no matter what she weighs she’s still built like a brick shithouse.. she never looks skinny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So who’s copying who ? Isn’t bloating natural ? We all experience it as our body’s fluctuate with monthly’s and from food what we have eaten. I don’t know one single person who has ever said I don’t bloat. Yep another excuse to cut food groups out and eat less calories. People that are constantly trying to lose weight or hate their bodies think of new excuses all the time for reasons the weight isn’t shifting or why they don’t look the way they want to look. I’m one of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I worry what role model she is setting for those girls with her yo yo-ing and following SW .
I originally followed her as she was doing weight watchers then

Reactions: 4
In Hannah’s defence, this is an issue she regularly posts about. Which if I’m honest is probably down to her disordered yoyoing. It’s just typical that Kate tries to copy!!!!

Reactions: 2
Slimming world and gym but McDonalds display in her classroom…
Why? What’s the need to encourage children using McDonalds!?
I thought the exact same! My little one has McDonald’s, probably too many 😂 but I wouldn’t expect a school display on McDonald’s!!

Slimming world and gym but McDonalds display in her classroom…
Why? What’s the need to encourage children using McDonalds!?
I really don't think it's that deep, it's just using a familiar logo/brand most of them would be aware of. My problem with it is I don't think Mcdonalds have used I'm lovin it as their slogan for years so not sure if that's going to ring a bell with anyone under the age of 10😂

• Haha
Oh look, I knew there would be a catch! Hope you kept the receipt for all those yoghurts KK!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.