Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally thought the same thing of that boxing video. She’s such a big girl in the way she’s built, she just needs to accept it! Some people just aren’t built to be small/dainty and no amount of dieting, exercising and breast pumping will ever change the size of her

Reactions: 8
You can run parkrun without having your barcode scanned, just means you don't get an official result. They don't check you've got it before you set off.....

She isn’t a bad runner tbf, I have known that. She used to run when at her biggest too but I wonder if she’ll look back on years to come and wish she hasn’t wasted her best years being so obsessed about her image/weight 😢

Reactions: 1
Why is a woman who is a mother and a teacher posting a picture of 4 little girls, who aren’t her children (and 1 who is), in leotards??? Wasn’t she ever trained in safeguarding? Doesn’t she have even a single molecule of common sense when it comes to internet safety?

Reactions: 15
Why is a woman who is a mother and a teacher posting a picture of 4 little girls, who aren’t her children (and 1 who is), in leotards??? Wasn’t she ever trained in safeguarding? Doesn’t she have even a single molecule of common sense when it comes to internet safety?
To be fair, and I’m not defending Jaffa. It was the dance school sharing it and she’s reshared. I was at the same event today and wow she’s even more orange in real life let me tell you! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair, and I’m not defending Jaffa. It was the dance school sharing it and she’s reshared. I was at the same event today and wow she’s even more orange in real life let me tell you! 😱
I can absolutely vouch for that, I’ve seen her in real life a couple of times and her make up is something else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh ok, I thought it was a boomerang that she took. I will say though, I still don't agree with it but I am funny about pictures like that being shared (due to personal reasons) so maybe I'm just overthinking it.

But just out of interest, I don't have kids so don't know how these things work...don't you have to give permission for the dance schools to show your child's picture? So if parents have done that, the school are ok to post it but that doesn't make it ok for Jaffa to then reshare it to her 30+ thousand followers.

Reactions: 4
Ahh ok, I thought it was a boomerang that she took. I will say though, I still don't agree with it but I am funny about pictures like that being shared (due to personal reasons) so maybe I'm just overthinking it.

But just out of interest, I don't have kids so don't know how these things work...don't you have to give permission for the dance schools to show your child's picture? So if parents have done that, the school are ok to post it but that doesn't make it ok for Jaffa to then reshare it to her 30+ thousand followers.
Yes, you give permission to schools, dance groups etc. they’d usually put an emoji over the child’s face if you don’t allow it. Once it’s on the internet, I suppose people can screenshot, share as much as they like.

Yes, you give permission to schools, dance groups etc. they’d usually put an emoji over the child’s face if you don’t allow it. Once it’s on the internet, I suppose people can screenshot, share as much as they like.
Let’s be honest Kate has never been one to look up to for safeguarding children….

Reactions: 6
No way!

Any dance mom tea

(As in Kate haha not the whole of Lancashir haha))

Is her not even 1 year old really forward facing???? It’s actually illegal in the UK to forward face under 15 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.