Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KK meltdown incoming over the next couple of weeks when she ventures back to work. I’ll bet she goes in for a week then gets full pay for 2 weeks off at Easter Holidays then back for lots of shorter weeks for May Day and Coronation Bank Holidays

Reactions: 5
KK meltdown incoming over the next couple of weeks when she ventures back to work. I’ll bet she goes in for a week then gets full pay for 2 weeks off at Easter Holidays then back for lots of shorter weeks for May Day and Coronation Bank Holidays
Then she will announce shes pregnant again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely deleted that 😱
It was deffo there because I remember seeing it! It was when she was talking about the fake account and she said this is me and this is the right account! By baby is the same age and there’s no way I would FF her yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was deffo there because I remember seeing it! It was when she was talking about the fake account and she said this is me and this is the right account! By baby is the same age and there’s no way I would FF her yet!
I bet someone pulled her up on it and she’s deleted it. What a twit.

Reactions: 2
Must have read here and deleted it! And it’s not even a case of it’s wrong.. it’s literally illegal in the UK to FF before 15 months, and he daughter isn’t even 1 yet

Reactions: 3
And the car seat strap is hanging off the baby’s shoulder. Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 1
That guy could be disabled for all she knows. I’ve used parent & child spaces when the blue badge spaces are full.

Reactions: 8
She will claim her weight hits the limit - what a twit. She wouldn’t stand a chance in an accident that poor baby

How has she got that baby forward facing!!!! Lose straps and by the looks of it a thick coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hate seeing babies and toddlers forward facing but it's not illegal, it depends on the seat. There are two regulations car seats can be sold under in the UK. R44 car seats are weight based instead of height and can legally forward face from 9kg. The law is changing from September when the R44 car seats can no longer be sold in UK 😊

Screenshot_2023-03-10-11-38-28-428-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Imagine sitting in front of her at parents evening while she spoke to you in her condescending manner. Think I’d punch her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.