Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‚šŸ’©
ā€œNothing infuriated me more than influencers who ignore their childā€™s safety and exploit their children for moneyā€
Oh and donā€™t show AD/AFF properly šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 5
I know itā€™s been mentioned before but I canā€™t get over how different all 3 of her children lookā€¦like I donā€™t even see vague similarities between them!

Reactions: 7
Why does she dress her girls like they are gypsy sugar plum bleddy fairies! Would love to see them dressed normally, like in joggers and jumpers

Reactions: 10
Why does she dress her girls like they are gypsy sugar plum bleddy fairies! Would love to see them dressed normally, like in joggers and jumpers
Her mum must be bloody good at washing to keep all those pale colours bright. Im sure she has said before her mum does all her washing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her mum must be bloody good at washing to keep all those pale colours bright. Im sure she has said before her mum does all her washing.
Itā€™s just soo so pink and frilly! And over the top!! Like the recent picture the girls all wearing the same pink coat, itā€™s ghastly!

Reactions: 1
It was like she was trying to hide her teeth everytime she opened her mouth. Very odd

Reactions: 1
The pasta sauce! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø looks like you put it in the nutri bullet when it was still boiling hot!

Reactions: 2
Just buy a 20 quid stick blender hun. Put boiling liquid in an air tight container and the pressure build up will be unreal. As you found out šŸ˜‚ šŸ…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.