Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she allegedly did a sub 30 min park run but forgot to scan her barcode! Just not buying it!!
Did she say which Parkrun she went to? All the results are online and even if she didn’t scan a barcode it says something like that to match up to the finish tokens.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s been discussed before and we’ve come to the conclusion that she must be getting help from her parents, but she carries on like she shits money. A week at DisneyLand in half term must cost a small fortune

Reactions: 8
Every trip they go on there’s a major cock up 🙄
She feels like only stuff like that happens to them?? Cos you’re both slack as duck and clearly aren’t organised or mature enough to go away without Mummy and Daddy!

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to say they drove all the way from their home and only realised in Disney the hadn’t got their keys?

I’m sorry she’s full of tit. Keyless cars won’t let you drive without the key in the car, so no way they’d have managed to continue their journey of the key wasn’t there. Also did they just leave their car at the security gate for 2 days and take all their stuff out? Because once you stop it isn't moving again…
---
And just to pick holes in her tale even more, you can’t just buy spare keys for keyless cars, they need to go into the garage to be reprogrammed. So the car would have to have been recovered and taken to a local garage for it to be sorted

Reactions: 5
The car will 100% beep to tell you the keys are not in the car.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, ours doesn’t.
To be fair to her, ours doesn’t.
Yeah mine doesn’t either. My partner jumped out at traffic lights once to nip in a shop round the corner from where we were going and forgot they had the car key in their pocket. I didn’t realise until I parked up and couldn’t lock the car when I got 😂

• Wow
I just wonder how they can afford their lavish lifestyle on a 2 teacher wages (1 being part time)

She’s a liar because what about when they stop at traffic lights and turn the engine off, the car won’t start again. I know not everyone does this but regardless they must have stopped frequently with 3 small girls in the car! Also how can the tracked parcel just get lost 🤣 ups will have insurance for missing parcels so if it did go missing she can claim?

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love the lengths she goes to to hide her true running pace, there is always a story “forgot to scan my barcode” “my watch stopped halfway” never shows the actual run data on her watch just the generic stats. It’s so funny, no one would care if she ran 20min miles, the fact she runs is good regardless there is no need to lie and pretend you’ve got the pace of Mo Farah!

Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to see her excuses/lies on triathlon day. It's a month away and she's still not even sat on a bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.