Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a random ad?! Also, her teeth are awful. Im sorry I don’t normally like to comment on people’s appearance but Jesus Christ they’re so bad, her teeth were lovely before and now they just take over her whole face

Reactions: 4
That video of her thick breast milk - I absolutely cannot stand this anymore!!!! Sick of it. Why did she describe it as a plug? I dislike her.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I breastfeed and have breastfed all my children yet I have never once publicised it or harped on about it. Breastfeeding is not a personality trait why she makes it one I have no idea

Reactions: 11
She just wants to show off how great her tits are cus they make milk. So bleeping what, no one cares. Send that to your husband, your mum or even your mates. Don’t share it on Instagram to a load of strangers 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I breastfeed and have breastfed all my children yet I have never once publicised it or harped on about it. Breastfeeding is not a personality trait why she makes it one I have no idea
I guess if you have nothing else about you, you latch onto the only ‘interesting’ thing you possibly can

Reactions: 3
That video of her thick breast milk - I absolutely cannot stand this anymore!!!! Sick of it. Why did she describe it as a plug? I dislike her.
That’s what the term is a “fat plug” where all the fat separates and floats to the top. It will be because baby is having a growth spurt

Reactions: 2
A frigging triathlon. And ahe can't ride a bike. Jesus Christ she really thinks something of herself doesn't she. She is not a bloody triathlete

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A frigging triathlon. And ahe can't ride a bike. Jesus Christ she really thinks something of herself doesn't she. She is not a bloody triathlete
She must be taking the piss??
She’s always made out she’s amazing at running but she’s definitely not built like a runner!

Reactions: 5
You don’t have to be good at running to do a triathlon, it’ll probably be a 5km run max (she’ll start off with a sprint triathlon likely) - however, she will have us thinking she’s doing a full Ironman distance 🙄

I have done one and I am not a runner - I can however ride a bike 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.