Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find that hard to believe tbh lol
I’m uncomfortable seeing her burger nips on the reg but the bedroom I don’t really care? I feel like most influencers share every room in their house to show off their decorating skills (or lack of individuality)

Reactions: 5
in general she is cringe and I don’t agree with any influencer showing children’s bedrooms (- I know they do it for begging or promoting) as I feel it’s a private space and especially with the amount of weirdos that it’s available too. With Kate it’s quite obvious that she has zero scruples.
I’m uncomfortable seeing her burger nips on the reg but the bedroom I don’t really care? I feel like most influencers share every room in their house to show off their decorating skills (or lack of individuality)

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that feels uncomfortable at her showing the girls bedroom?
Nah, I’m not keen. I just can’t believe none of these mum instagrammers seem to think their children need any privacy at all.

Reactions: 4
Why are the girls always matching? I have two daughters roughly the same age as hers, give or take a few months, and I dressed them the same when they were 1 and 2/3 but now and 4.5 and almost 3 they have their own personalities, tastes, preferences (e.g. one loves trainers and the other loves dresses and sparkle) so I dress them differently now. It’s WIERD

Reactions: 5
Why are the girls always matching? I have two daughters roughly the same age as hers, give or take a few months, and I dressed them the same when they were 1 and 2/3 but now and 4.5 and almost 3 they have their own personalities, tastes, preferences (e.g. one loves trainers and the other loves dresses and sparkle) so I dress them differently now. It’s WIERD
Sorry but this made me laugh as I'm the spelling and grammar police. You've put the one word you've spelt wrong in capitals!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still still looks like a brick tit house. She hasnt got the structure to be small shes too manly and dont get me started on them turkey teeth 😅😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.