Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking me up how high she has that skirt hoiked. It still looks tit, you tool. That type of skirt simply doesn’t work on chunky and short.
She doesn’t have a waist so it’s resting under her boobs instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1- How creepy was her voice in her Tesco fish fingers add? Gave me the absolute fear!
2- She’s definitely been firing in about the Botox. That forehead has never looked more shiny or, well, large like her fathers 🤨

Reactions: 6
Talking with her teeth on obvious show. Very creepy 😂
And she’s had Botox! No movement and shiny! (My forehead is the same post Botox lol)

1- How creepy was her voice in her Tesco fish fingers add? Gave me the absolute fear!
2- She’s definitely been firing in about the Botox. That forehead has never looked more shiny or, well, large like her fathers 🤨
Yes! Defo Botox!!!! Breastfeeding is contraindicated for Botox. Well in the country I live in anyway.

Reactions: 2
Always makes me laugh how she goes on about hard it was for Evelyn to transition into school but she's a teacher so should know how hard it can be for kids- just shows how little time she's actually spent doing her job over the years 🤣

Reactions: 12
Anyone else sick of the ‘wholesome’ craze on Instagram!!!
Yes, I was someone who painted a wholesome picture on my social media, behind closed doors I was being abused. I've just left after ten years. I can't stand all this oh look how happy we are, look at all these activities we do together, look how happy our lives are.
It's all a load of tit. But all it does is make everyone else feel like tit because the truth is, we are all having problems behind closed doors. But no-one wants to admit it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes, I was someone who painted a wholesome picture on my social media, behind closed doors I was being abused. I've just left after ten years. I can't stand all this oh look how happy we are, look at all these activities we do together, look how happy our lives are.
It's all a load of tit. But all it does is make everyone else feel like tit because the truth is, we are all having problems behind closed doors. But no-one wants to admit it.
Hope you are ok ❤

Reactions: 2
It’s all I can see when she does her Tesco ads..
It’s as if she blinks more and shows her teeth.. they are both as awful as each other! Why did you do that to her teeth?!?! She mental!

Reactions: 4
I know we have all known for ages what a farce it is but it smacks in the face now like how stupid they think their followers are.
Bargain baskets to feed your family all week at Tesco or the hello fresh ease with 50% off. Which is it again?

the aldi shop with 10L cordial and 68 yoghurts

Reactions: 9
I hate how much she scrapes Evelyn’s hair back! She’s going to have a receding hairline at 10 going on this rate!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.