Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, this woman is the BF mum equivalent to a guy in a flasher Mac. This story was not linked to BF in any way shape or form but she’s coupled it with yet another BF boomerang.
C9959422-AB27-4D98-8AB0-AD713E8A99C1.jpeg

I’m all for public breastfeeding, it should be no issue to do it when you want, where you want but come on now Kate, I see your tits more than I do my own.

Reactions: 7
Moaning about Sean sat on his own… should have made Alan sit alone Jaffa we know she’s not your fav 🙄😣

another holiday..money must be tight for them
EVERY LITTLE HELPS

Reactions: 7
Plus she’s doing child’s farm and hello fresh… for a teacher she exposes her life a lot! I wouldn’t be happy with my kids teacher doing that

plus her Vinted money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious from her posts today they thought olive was going to be a boy. Won’t share the name incase baby no 4 makes an appearance. You mean won’t share the BOYS name cos you’re hoping baby no 4 will be a boy eurgh

Reactions: 8
Baby number 4… bleeping hell Kate you can’t look after the ones you’ve got and need to actually work to look after them instead of living off Mat leave

Reactions: 10
No Kate, just 5 months of growing! Your breast milk hasn’t done that ffs

Reactions: 9
She’s such a sanctimonious twit…how to make women feel bad who can’t breastfeed. It’s just feeding the baby Jaff, doesn’t matter how

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.