Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll never be financially independent. Baby no.4 will be in process end of next year. Mark my words.

Reactions: 9
Hope she’s got a nice big mouthguard for those gnashers when she’s boxing.
Also how she has time to express break and lunch as a teacher is beyond me, most barely get time to pee!

Also how she has time to express break and lunch as a teacher is beyond me, most barely get time to pee!
Legally they have to give her time to express outside of her lunch/breaks along with a private comfy room to do it and somewhere to store the milk

I hardly get 2 minutes to shove a sandwich down my gob and piss let alone express lunch and break! I bet she plays the self entitled card.

Legally they have to give her time to express outside of her lunch/breaks along with a private comfy room to do it and somewhere to store the milk
And we all know she’ll take every minute and more with the amount she expresses!!

Reactions: 3
She must ask to get out of class before official break times to get time to do it otherwise why would the kids know about it n ask questions. Caution kids otherwise she'll be whipping em out to show u how it works 🤢 we don't even ask on insta and get it thrust in our faces 🤣

She’s KK, she does what she wants! Can you imagine the enormous kick off if Evelyn’s teacher carried off even 5% like that?!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should just hold her horses with the stylist if she's going to have another baby 🙈 what's the point in keep paying someone to style you when you're body is going to change so drastically every 18 months? I know she said Olive is their last but does any one actually believe that? 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh and now she’s paying that stylist again and getting rid of most her wardrobe 🙄
I still can’t believe some people pay for this. But knowing Kate it’s an add and she got the advice for free as long as she does a story to rave about how amazing she is 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Maybe she should just hold her horses with the stylist if she's going to have another baby 🙈 what's the point in keep paying someone to style you when you're body is going to change so drastically every 18 months? I know she said Olive is their last but does any one actually believe that? 😂
She “ lovvvveeees the newborn stage” just doesn’t know how to raise the rest 🤣

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe people genuinely follow her account (and by that I mean follow with actual interest rather than just for a nosey like me:ROFLMAO:) it’s just constant ad ad ad and aff links to clothes she hasn’t bought(absolute pet hate of mine)(n)

Reactions: 4
Now we will know all the pre recorded ads because of her teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are her eyebrows never done and really uneven even though she has her eyelashes looking like a furby?!

I’m actually going to say to tesco why use someone like her when she’s clearly doesn’t need to be tight with money when she’s got her teeth done… not relatable at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.