Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a 35k following and scraping 40 likes on your AD 😳

what did it say?
I know I thought the same and normally it’s just her mum or sseeeeeaaannn commenting on her posts

She has definitely brought followers

someone had said about new teeth and always being holiday and how they don’t think she’s having to cut back

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s been deleted and no doubt princess deleted it before tesco could see.
Such a brat.
I wonder if she reads on here? No that she has time she always makes out she’s so busy

Reactions: 4
I never want to see anyone fall but for Kate I make the exception. Exactly what cut backs has she made when she has just hired a so-called stylist?

Reactions: 6
4 days she was advertising how Tesco makes life cheaper and easier… then in the next breath she’s advertising how Hello Fresh makes life easier and cheaper. Make up your mind! No wonder your followers leave messages about her lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
The prices for her vinted items are ridiculous! Wonder if she thinks people should pay a premium to own clothing worn by the infamous IGer KK!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The prices for her vinted items are ridiculous! Wonder if she thinks people should pay a premium to own clothing worn by the infamous IGer KK!
I thought that. £5 for a shein playsuit that’s been up her vag it’s so tight…think I’ll pass thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that. £5 for a shein playsuit that’s been up her vag it’s so tight…think I’ll pass thanks
There’s a primark one on there for £5 that definitely was £4 in buy in their beach section about 6 years ago.

It’s ok thought because.. another Tesco ad!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She actually looks deranged in that new add. Between the teeth and the lashes I didn’t know which to look at. Less is more hun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.