Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair of how clueless this idiot is. And it really is quite amazing how she finds this tit to spend money on!

Reactions: 7
It’s just really wrong. I’m not even sure what the treat is meant to be? Like the foot is meant to resemble a carrot. What exactly is the bum? A mince pie? Is that why there is a star on it? Bloody weird.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen that she's been tagged by her dentist for her treatment? Her teeth weren't bad to begin with, will need updating every 5-7 years, and her skin is preeeeetty bad on her chin etc. Such a vain act.

Reactions: 2
Cracking me up how high she has that skirt hoiked. It still looks tit, you tool. That type of skirt simply doesn’t work on chunky and short.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.