Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused when she shows her Apple Watch. She said 20 min jog but the watch is only showing 10 mins, or is that one time standing? I can’t remember.

Reactions: 1
I’m confused when she shows her Apple Watch. She said 20 min jog but the watch is only showing 10 mins, or is that one time standing? I can’t remember.
That’s the standing yeah, the green is exercise mins

F2F4F062-AADE-4E8E-9CA9-85967DC63DC1.jpeg

Right…I’m sure I’ve asked this before but what is going on with her face? Why is it so strange/funny/terrifying all at the same time. Is the smile? The spider leg lashes on those extremely exaggerated wide eyes? It confuses me and quite frankly creeps me out in boomerangs like this latest one.

Omg another “creamy” breast milk story. I can’t cope. I feel so very ill. She has a bleeping fetish.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg another “creamy” breast milk story. I can’t cope. I feel so very ill. She has a bleeping fetish.
I just can’t understand why you’d think. To share that with thousands of people!?!? Like yes I’d be fascinated by it and send it to my mum and my husband but I wouldn’t even think to send it to my friends??!

Reactions: 2
I could be completely wrong (I most probably am) but isn't the level of fat in the milk a reflection of the nutrients in her diet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.