Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pregnant in that hello fresh ad. The other week she said she was only a stone away from her pre pregnancy weight 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I find it’s crazy that all 3 of her girls look totally different, like I know how it’s possible but still usual. Probably drives her mad as they don’t all “match”

Reactions: 2
She looks so much like her dad with her hair pulled so tight back!

I think Annie and onion look similar
Dave doesn’t 😂

She looks pregnant in that hello fresh ad. The other week she said she was only a stone away from her pre pregnancy weight 🤔🤔🤔
Was that before Christmas? Maybe she’s eaten everything in sight and hasn’t had chance to abuse the laxatives yet… sorry I mean get out on her 10 mile runs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She only ever looks after one kid at a time during the week, she palms the other one (usually Annie) off on her mother in law or Ninny Jane.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which shop she links to for those leggings? I need a decent quality, lo wish price pair but don’t want to give her my aff click.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.