Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way they can afford multiple holidays a year, including centre parcs with 3 children on 1 teachers salary and Mat leave. Definitely having help from the bank of mum and dad.

Reactions: 10
There is no way they can afford multiple holidays a year, including centre parcs with 3 children on 1 teachers salary and Mat leave. Definitely having help from the bank of mum and dad.
It’s not just this though - she gets all her Instagram money. These ‘influencers’ get a stupid amount per post. My friend is a agent for some others and it’s disgusting how much they get paid by brands for one post

Reactions: 2
If you Google Tesco influencers it reckons they make between £100 and £250 per ad. She is a small account, she won’t be making thousands per advert and if she is, she’s still not doing enough of them to pay for all those holidays in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
It’s not just this though - she gets all her Instagram money. These ‘influencers’ get a stupid amount per post. My friend is a agent for some others and it’s disgusting how much they get paid by brands for one post
Yeah but I don’t think she’s even averaging one ad a month!

Reactions: 1
Before she even had kids she was moaning that she couldn't afford to pay for the wedding make up! She's a spoilt brat that's plain to see 😄

she's had back to back maternity pay for years, barely been to work. There's no way on earth she can afford to pay for all the holidays, clothes, shopping, beauty treatments off a few Tesco ads. I'd put money on the parents paying for a lot, giving them money, buying the girls clothes etc. I know lots of people who are spoilt like this IRL, parents give them house deposits, buy them cars. Must be nice eh!

Reactions: 11
Before she even had kids she was moaning that she couldn't afford to pay for the wedding make up! She's a spoilt brat that's plain to see 😄

she's had back to back maternity pay for years, barely been to work. There's no way on earth she can afford to pay for all the holidays, clothes, shopping, beauty treatments off a few Tesco ads. I'd put money on the parents paying for a lot, giving them money, buying the girls clothes etc. I know lots of people who are spoilt like this IRL, parents give them house deposits, buy them cars. Must be nice eh!
Did she not also come on crying before the wedding that they couldn’t afford a wedding ring and they’d had to get a cheap makedo one? I’m sure I remember watching it think wtf. Do without the donut and flower wall then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did she not also come on crying before the wedding that they couldn’t afford a wedding ring and they’d had to get a cheap makedo one? I’m sure I remember watching it think wtf. Do without the donut and flower wall then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds about right for her. Anything the other hunz on instagram had, she also had to have. She's just an intolerable spoilt moose, who behaves and looks like an actual muppet with those lashes

How hard is it to mark an ad clearly?! White writing, on a white background and placed so covered by the bar at the top. How to deceive your followers! Makes me cross, I wish people were held more accountable- I’ve complained to the ASA so hopefully if enough do they take action.

JUST BE HONEST.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I assume she’s an only child? I haven’t heard her post about siblings?
She was (and still is) insanely jealous when her brother became a Dad as she wanted her kids to be the centre of attention all the time

How hard is it to mark an ad clearly?! White writing, on a white background and placed so covered by the bar at the top. How to deceive your followers! Makes me cross, I wish people were held more accountable- I’ve complained to the ASA so hopefully if enough do they take action.

JUST BE HONEST.
Does anyone know where these are from? Absolutely not clicking on her sneaky ad link

Reactions: 1

JUST BE HONEST.
I reported her the other day……. Off I go to do it again 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.