Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think itā€™s that unusual to be honest and nothing wrong with sharing.

Lashes however are awful, soz Kate
Really? No nothing wrong with sharing at all, but four kids is a lot! (Iā€™d know, I have three!) the extra food storage you need, the extra space round the dining table, the toys, the clothes, the SHOES šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not just about them sharing a bedroom itā€™s all the more other tit that comes with a child! They canā€™t just keep popping them out if theyā€™re going to stay in that house itā€™s clearly not going to be big enough.

Reactions: 5
Really? No nothing wrong with sharing at all, but four kids is a lot! (Iā€™d know, I have three!) the extra food storage you need, the extra space round the dining table, the toys, the clothes, the SHOES šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not just about them sharing a bedroom itā€™s all the more other tit that comes with a child! They canā€™t just keep popping them out if theyā€™re going to stay in that house itā€™s clearly not going to be big enough.
Completely agree. My husband works for the council and housing and so many people applying for larger council properties for overcrowding... as judgemental as it is contraceptions free in this country, I get ā€œaccidentsā€ might happen but the amount of people that ring the council and are like Iā€™ve got four kids in a three bed.. well whos idea is that šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Not saying Jaffa would ever get a council place as sheā€™s too stuck up her own arse.
Imagine her tesco ad having to moan about ā€œevery little helpsā€ with 4 mouths to feed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Love early morning complaints to the ASA. Letā€™s play spot the AD markingā€¦

Play spot the white writing on a white background.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just donā€™t think a house should limit you if you really want another child. Itā€™s not like theyā€™re in a one or two bed. They could make it work. Lots of judgement about her having children on here but sheā€™s allowed as many as she wants if she can do it - who says they wouldnā€™t move. She obviously does well off insta and they both work.

Anyway, just my thoughts! Still think she could fix those lashes šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 2
I just donā€™t think a house should limit you if you really want another child. Itā€™s not like theyā€™re in a one or two bed. They could make it work. Lots of judgement about her having children on here but sheā€™s allowed as many as she wants if she can do it - who says they wouldnā€™t move. She obviously does well off insta and they both work.

There are many reasons she shouldnā€™t have any more kids, not just the house. Mainly because she already moans about the three she has already got

Reactions: 9
There are many reasons she shouldnā€™t have any more kids, not just the house. Mainly because she already moans about the three she has already got
Yes donā€™t get me wrong, if itā€™s a day to day managing thing then yes probably 3 is enough. But I think financially they appear like they could have 4. Itā€™s all appearance though I guess

I think it should be considered if you already have several children. I grew up in a small house, shared a bedroom and absolutely hated it. Not even arsed if it makes me sound selfish, it was horrible having no space to myself or place to put my stuff. Of course she can do as she pleases, as can anyone, doesn't mean they should without thinking about the children rather than their wants.

Reactions: 8
Yes donā€™t get me wrong, if itā€™s a day to day managing thing then yes probably 3 is enough. But I think financially they appear like they could have 4. Itā€™s all appearance though I guess
Her mum and dad finance her lifestyle. She hasnā€™t done full years work since E was bornā€¦

How the hell is she buying leather look leggings for Ā£98?! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
She isnā€™t, itā€™s just a link to earn cash!

Reactions: 1
I think it should be considered if you already have several children. I grew up in a small house, shared a bedroom and absolutely hated it. Not even arsed if it makes me sound selfish, it was horrible having no space to myself or place to put my stuff. Of course she can do as she pleases, as can anyone, doesn't mean they should without thinking about the children rather than their wants.
Theyā€™re in a new build too, so realistically, prob only big enough for one child! They did put it up for sale just before covid hit, then took it off again. Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ll try and move within the next twelve months.

Reactions: 3
Her mum and dad finance her lifestyle. She hasnā€™t done full years work since E was bornā€¦

She isnā€™t, itā€™s just a link to earn cash!
How does anyone actually know that her parents bankroll her? Itā€™s just an assumption made up by Tattlers surely? No one can 100% say they know their financial situation.

He used to be a part time teacher and part time swimming coach. She was a full time teacher. Salaries would be readily available online. Iā€™m not sure if he is now a full time teacher but she went back part time after the first child. Itā€™s not hard to figure out what they earn.

Their house was relatively cheap to buy but still, those salaries + three kids and their numerous hideous matching outfits + holidays every half term + shopping trips + nights out + polyester clothes hauls + two cars + constant Asda food deliveries (how many yogurts does a family need) donā€™t really add up. She canā€™t bring much extra in from the occasional advert as sheā€™s not a big account and gets little engagement.

Her parents must at least pay for the holidays and provide childcare.

I still have her house on my Rightmove and the floorplan shows itā€™s tiny. They will definitely struggle for space with 3 kids, let alone if they have another. Her whole personality is being pregnant, piling the weight on, breastfeeding and trying to lose it so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she ends up with a couple more.

Reactions: 13
He used to be a part time teacher and part time swimming coach. She was a full time teacher. Salaries would be readily available online. Iā€™m not sure if he is now a full time teacher but she went back part time after the first child. Itā€™s not hard to figure out what they earn.

Their house was relatively cheap to buy but still, those salaries + three kids and their numerous hideous matching outfits + holidays every half term + shopping trips + nights out + polyester clothes hauls + two cars + constant Asda food deliveries (how many yogurts does a family need) donā€™t really add up. She canā€™t bring much extra in from the occasional advert as sheā€™s not a big account and gets little engagement.

Her parents must at least pay for the holidays and provide childcare.
My kids are roughly the same age as hers and me and my husband are about the same age as Kate and Sean. I work part time and my husband works full time too. Weā€™re not teachers but our combined income is probably the same as theirs, maybe slightly more. We live in a 4 bed semi in the midlands, our house cost more than hers but we made good money from our first house so our monthly mortgage payments are actually quite low, although will be higher than theirs. Weā€™re comfortable, but we donā€™t have enough to spend anywhere near the amount they do! Multiple holidays abroad (weā€™ve not been abroad since we got married in 2016!), all the new clothes for Kate (and professional organisers/stylists šŸ™„) all the new matching clothes for the kids etc. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re not being funded by her parents or maybe even his? If my parents gave me a few hundred quid a month weā€™d always be on holiday too! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
She also has 34k followers and does multiple ads (annoys me when she only does this and no normal content) and she can charge a lot for that. Thousands per ad.

So sheā€™s not just a teacher. I do reckon her parents pay for their holidays or maybe one, but if they want to, then I guess why not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.