Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her thread but I don’t think she has on anymore.. remember Lucy batchford (also a teacher). She has separated from her husband and now has a new man. Who looks very similar to him! Maybe it’s his twin haha

Reactions: 1
Not her thread but I don’t think she has on anymore.. remember Lucy batchford (also a teacher). She has separated from her husband and now has a new man. Who looks very similar to him! Maybe it’s his twin haha
Oh my god I was looking for a thread for her!! I thought she was back with him!! This guy has brown eyes and her ex had blue eyes, didn’t he make a thing of his eyes on his Instagram profile?!

she removed me as a follower ages ago for no apparent reason! Can you post a pic of the new man? Is she still living in Dubai?

She moved back home. That mark was such a dick anyway. Probably messaging other girls and cheated on her.
You're profile picture is showing in the corner!

Also I really wanna know what happened with Lucy Batchford! Seemed to happen v. Quickly! He already has a son from a previous relationship, and now a little girl from this one with Lucy??

Always thought he was a bit creepy. He used to do weird hashtags when they lived in dubai.

Last edited:
I found the gift card/money being stole story very odd seeing as she never does talking stories anymore unless it’s an add

Reactions: 5
And did Sean not get clipped by a car or something similar. Only times I can remember her talking

Yes she left it lying in the car didn’t she and then was surprised when it got stolen.
That’s the one.
☕ The girl who owns the desserts business no longer goes out with KK’s brother so no more freebies for KK☕

Reactions: 3
Can she really run 5k in 30mins??!!!
Shes always posting her run times but never shows any proof and they always seem very unrealistic for someone of her build. She will pop up saying it’s her first run post partum and she did 5k in 20mins or something stupid then a picture of her Apple Watch but not the actual run stats. Show me your strava Jaff then I’ll believe you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.