Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last 3 christenings I've been to I felt very under dressed as all the women looked like they were of to the races or clubbing after.

Reactions: 5
Why is she so orange and why are her eyes so sunken? Compared to the rest of her family she looks so out of place. What an awful outfit, one for clubbing not for Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some of the other options that she dismissed were MUCH nicer than that dress - it’s awful for a christening. Very ‘big fat gypsy wedding’-esk!

Reactions: 1
Why is she practically flashing the kipper in a dress meant for a night out while she’s dressed the kids on denim jackets and converse. She’s way overdressed and it’s inappropriate for a Catholic Church.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she practically flashing the kipper in a dress meant for a night out while she’s dressed the kids on denim jackets and converse. She’s way overdressed and it’s inappropriate for a Catholic Church.
I thought that, dave and Alan in denim and trainers and Jaff is all jaffed out in her finest tatt. Seeeeeaaaaannnnnnnnnnn looks like he's got a job interview.

What did nanny mutton wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet the kids have looked more put together and overdressed for a trip to the local Tesco than they do in that pic. Normally Dave looks like the sugar plum fairy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has more money than sense. Paying someone to tell her what to buy. What a moron.
Trouble is I think this is the third time she's paid her ! Surely a good stylist wouldn't suggest/advise you change your wadrobe multiple times a year (given by how much she has listed on Vinted what she shared the other day)

Surely a few quality staples than you can mix and match and suit your shape/colour tone etc.

Note: I definitely (unfortunately neither the money nor figure) do not follow the later but from what I see in magazines hahahah

Those kids get palmed off on Seaaaaaaaan’s Mam all the time so KK can swan about seeing the stylist, get her nails done, blah blah blah.
Thy couldn’t afford to move house yet she just wastes money on herself

Every time I see Jaff doing any form of exercise I can’t help but think she would absolutely SMASH powerlifting. She needs to let go of the constant cardio trying to make her body smaller and pick up the weights

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.