Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be swimming if I had infected stitches 🤢 and I wouldn’t want to be sharing a pool with anyone with infected stitches either! Grim!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t have been swimming either at that stage! Will she not still be bleeding!!!🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
She is boggin though isn’t she remember she’s the one who breastfeeds in swimming pools too 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Speaking of grim moments from KK. Was anyone around years ago (im sure it was pre wedding) when she did a whole load of stories about her being completely constipated and ended it with a description of how she had to manually remove the tit with her finger 😂😂😂 I will never forget

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Speaking of grim moments from KK. Was anyone around years ago (im sure it was pre wedding) when she did a whole load of stories about her being completely constipated and ended it with a description of how she had to manually remove the tit with her finger 😂😂😂 I will never forget
Yes! Haha I’d forgotten that 🤢

Reactions: 1
Don't think she's in there swimming she's sat with the baby. She's going to crash and burn soon. Packing everything into 2 weeks where Sean's off

Reactions: 7
Omg yes!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Yep I'm a Kate OG I remember it 🤣🤣🤣 what was her old insta name before she changed it?

I think she used to abuse diet pills and totally screwed her insides up

Reactions: 3
Errrrrr
U wot?!?!

can I just say, it blows my mind that this woman still has ateaching job!!

Pretty sure her last username was something like “whatkatedid” or something similar.
Yep I'm a Kate OG I remember it 🤣🤣🤣 what was her old insta name before she changed it?

I think she used to abuse diet pills and totally screwed her insides up

her name copying must have been the straw that broke the camels back. KK is such a fan girl and now she finally sees it for herself, total “ick” vibes.

After catching up with this thread I think I’m going to take myself off to be sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jaffski is a bleeping rank tank. Cbaaaaaa🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.