Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t physically sit through all that lip smacking. I managed about 2 minutes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is soooooooooooo annoying! So basically she had a 45 minute labour turned into 1000000 stories 🤣

More detailed in a written post? What the hell haha

Reactions: 4
Imagine thinking you’re that interesting that you need that many rambling stories… as for telling you to ‘get a brew’ at the start. What a narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 11
What is it about birth stories these days, they bore me out so much. Mum of 3 here but ive absolutely no desire to tell everyone all about it, so weird 🤣

Reactions: 12
She’s a younger version of Feebs. The only thing she’s good at is popping out kids and breastfeeding so it is all she can talk about. They don’t care if they make people feel inadequate as long as they have a bragging opportunity. I’m sure Kate will also have some sort of breakdown once the breastfeeding ends and she has nothing to say in her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is it about birth stories these days, they bore me out so much. Mum of 3 here but ive absolutely no desire to tell everyone all about it, so weird 🤣
Right?! Like if someone directly asked, sure, go off, but otherwise why on earth would you go into (massive, long, rambling) detail?! Can’t say it’s ever been something I’ve felt compelled to do.

Reactions: 3
95% sure their family is complete but she loves birth so much and can't believe she won't experience it ever again. I give it 17 months till her next pregnancy announcement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She honestly does my head in there's no way I'm listening to all that shite

All she does is diet, milk herself and moan

• Haha
‘The doctors think i was x amount of time overdue but I knew my dates and I actually know I was x overdue’

duck off Jaffa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a total fruit loop! Who in their right mind chooses to go 16 days overdue? Especially after one emergency c section then a third degree tear? She’s off her rocker and quite frankly she was just lucky both her and the baby were ok. She’ll 100% have another one though, you can tell she’s already keen.

She is really annoying me with her posts about how much she can express. It’s like look at me and how amazing I am! As a breastfeeding mum who is trying her best and sitting expressing for 30mins and only getting 30mls of milk, it’s really disheartening!
Don’t let Daisy the cow make you feel bad.
Her whole self esteem and personality is based on the fact she produces lots of breast milk and binges and restricts.

• Haha
  • Heart
She is so out of touch and ignorant about reality, completely senseless.

The risks she put herself under by refusing intervention could have left her in danger. She’s as thick as mince but talks to NHS staff that don’t bow to her demands like 💩 Her latest performance had her thinking she’s Boss Lady at the Royal College of Midwives and is nothing short of her enormous ego thinking she’s clever by doing ‘LOADS OF RESEARCH’

Reactions: 7
The lip smacking 😩😩

She is SO unrelatable with her 3 birth partners 'so Sean passes my mum the phone so she could get right in there videoing it all'. I know some people may want that... but surely as a private family memory not broadcast to thousands upon thousands of people. 🤯

• Sick
The lip smacking 😩😩

She is SO unrelatable with her 3 birth partners 'so Sean passes my mum the phone so she could get right in there videoing it all'. I know some people may want that... but surely as a private family memory not broadcast to thousands upon thousands of people. 🤯
And it's not even for her own memories, I'd guess it's for her to have the maximum attention she can possibly have. Birth and babies always bring attention I do think she's addicted to it

Reactions: 8
And it's not even for her own memories, I'd guess it's for her to have the maximum attention she can possibly have. Birth and babies always bring attention I do think she's addicted to it
KK loves the attention, hates it if she thinks anyone might be getting more than she is, even when they’ve been having a tough time, or just had their own baby etc.
She is extremely hostile towards her sister in law ☕ She gets annoyed if Ninny and Jaffa Mark spend any time with her nephews.
She’s nice to her other sister in law as she’s no threat at the moment whilst she has no children to compete for any of the attention ☕ And she owns a dessert / cake business so KK likes the freebies ☕☕

• Wow
Jaffa bonce has nothing about her literally zero personality. So she created an insta personality by milking herself into oblivion after giving birth to a kid a year then runs for a bit. Repeat til her eggs dry up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.