Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole not wanting to go back to work cause she’ll miss her kids, am I the skeptic for thinking it’s all bullshit and she just doesn’t want to go back to work as maybe, possibly she knows she won’t have another maternity leave to use to skive? 🙃

Edit: this is no way me saying that being a Mom isn’t hard and/or is easier than actual work. It’s just she’s barely worked at all has she with her back to back pregnancies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I wonder if school have kept her maternity cover on ‘just in case’ she happens to fall pregnant again. They must be used to it by now.

Reactions: 4
I’ve reported her so many times and heard nothing back, it’s infuriating!!! She needs reporting for the colour of that tan, surely that person is taking the piss 🍊

Reactions: 8
Those photos are lovely of the girls but confused why she always pulls their hair back so so tight that it gives them a facelift but the one time they are out on a windy beach having photos taken she has their hair down so it's all over their faces 🤣

Reactions: 3
What annoys me with some of these ‘influencers’ is they hardly use instagram, hardly post on stories until there is an ad or a link to flog…seems even more ingenuine if that makes sense??

Reactions: 10
I dont understand her last post.

The day we've been waiting on for months Evelyn you've finally turned 5. Talk about wishing her life away!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The christening photo she uploaded tonight..

Was she off clubbing straight after? Slit that far up the dress we can almost see where the kids came from 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.