Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of the comments were don't buy an electric car, lack of charging points, how they drain in the winter so quickly, plan your journey etc and tbf she got smart and defensive with everybody, not just Klarissa.

Can we please put up screenshots 😅 I’m wrecked from trawling through comments 🤣🤣🤣
I did post it here but when I went back trawling more I saw it had been deleted so said I better delete it off here aswell in case Klarissa starts hounding the poster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where is this one getting the money to buy Veja’s which are what…€165 a pair. Five children and no job.
It's called bleeding the system and rubbing it up in people's faces on social media.
Look at it like this money in!!!
Weekly payment for 5 kid's + one adult.
Her disability payment.
Creep only works 3 days a week so working family payment.
Medical cards all round.
No mortgage or so she maintains
Children's allowance probably the guts of €1000.
She drives a fairly old bashed up car.
They don't go outside the door.
They kids get only the basic things they need.
Look at the life they live, school, shop, her mother's house, the lake, on repeat every day.
And I won't make this any longer by going into the fashion and house style because well that's utter Shite.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading

I know it's not her thread but I know they live near each other. Where would you report Laura B for claiming she's organising a run Daisy lodge but the fine print says they are only charity partners! It's very misleading
Could you share where you’ve seen this? I looked at the go fund me link. By this I would imagine it says charity partners because her friend is doing it for another charity & they are sharing the link.
Not really misleading its states it clearly

Could you share where you’ve seen this? I looked at the go fund me link. By this I would imagine it says charity partners because her friend is doing it for another charity & they are sharing the link.
Not really misleading its states it clearly
She had a link on her stories to book. It's now gone. So a few people taught it was for Daisy lodge. Here are the screen shots. A few days back the cost was going to be for insurance, but she has a big wavier on it so no insurance...Money straight into her pocket. She did do marathon on New York with Ella and Jo for Daisy lodge but they didn't raise much until they said theyd enter everyone into a raffle

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1