Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her profile picture"Kindness Matters" 😂😂😂😂😂 practice what you preach klarissasssssss!!!!!!!!!
I see she lost another 5 followers yesterday so she is down to 12.8k now. I'd say she's fumingggg 😂😂😂😂 We all know how she hates to lose followers. There are surely only bots left on her account at this stage 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I see she lost another 5 followers yesterday so she is down to 12.8k now. I'd say she's fumingggg 😂😂😂😂 We all know how she hates to lose followers. There are surely only bots left on her account at this stage 😂😂
Good hopefully more will see through her,
She's one horrible person.
Do people not see when she didn't put her kids before her convicted child groomer and continued to produce for him how horrible and sick is that.

Good hopefully more will see through her,
She's one horrible person.
Do people not see when she didn't put her kids before her convicted child groomer and continued to produce for him how horrible and sick is that.
Her Instagram career is gone down the toilet, I knew of a few who followed her but they have all unfollowed her over the past couple of months out of pure boredom from her content or just being fed up of her hiding stupid products behind links. So I only see what she posts now from here as no one i know follows her anymore. Can't blame them either, it would be more interesting to watch paint dry.

Reactions: 2
Her Instagram career is gone down the toilet, I knew of a few who followed her but they have all unfollowed her over the past couple of months out of pure boredom from her content or just being fed up of her hiding stupid products behind links. So I only see what she posts now from here as no one i know follows her anymore. Can't blame them either, it would be more interesting to watch paint dry.
Yea from the little I saw, she actually had no content? 😂 it was reading free leaflets for “bargains” and looking at the shopping apps and hiding products behind links. She comes across intellectually disadvantaged. Then obviously you learn what’s really going on and see the deviousness of them both and that’s just stomach turning

Has she gotten in trouble for her non existing ad declarations……. There it is front and centre and very obvious!!!
Ohhhhh she must have been because she always tries to hide the 'ad'. Hopefully she has because I'm worn out from reporting her so many times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same….. and reported her twice again this am for thw two stories with links to river island shoes!! Giving out that the price of the ballet shoes was off the charts….. but still af links them!! And then the second one….. The h I’m looking for a pair like these, can you click the link there and have a look….. sneaky cow. I’m can post screenshots if anyone wants them to report her?

Same….. and reported her twice again this am for thw two stories with links to river island shoes!! Giving out that the price of the ballet shoes was off the charts….. but still af links them!! And then the second one….. The h I’m looking for a pair like these, can you click the link there and have a look….. sneaky cow. I’m can post screenshots if anyone wants them to report her?
oh please do, I'd report her all day every day if I could 😂

She's down another 11 followers over the past 2 days, she's only driving people away from her page doing her stupid hidden links shite. And about 8k of her followers are fake ones she bought 😂

She's down another 11 followers over the past 2 days, she's only driving people away from her page doing her stupid hidden links shite. And about 8k of her followers are fake ones she bought 😂
They probably don't understand English or else they are there for the village fool element 😂😂😂

It happened! She got a PR package from Ella and Jo, before they announced the new product.

Klarissa had is less than 24 hours and she has it up on stories she's buying more because it is "that good".... she knows that after 24 hours!

It's a SPF facial mist... Klarissa must have been spraying it under her pits if she's already repurchasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It happened! She got a PR package from Ella and Jo, before they announced the new product.

Klarissa had is less than 24 hours and she has it up on stories she's buying more because it is "that good".... she knows that after 24 hours!

It's a SPF facial mist... Klarissa must have been spraying it under her pits if she's already repurchasing 🤣
Well it’s confirmed, Ella and Jo support a nonce lover. I thought they knew her background and wouldn’t associate with her, shame they did now 😔 I wonder are they aware

Reactions: 5