Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always one to jump on a trend or instagram ad.
... look at this beauty.

This is the person who claims Ella and Jo is the best skincare brand.... she wouldn't be a great advertisement for them would she? I can safely say I will never even bother to try.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
... look at this beauty.

This is the person who claims Ella and Jo is the best skincare brand.... she wouldn't be a great advertisement for them would she? I can safely say I will never even bother to try.
Does she wash her face with a cheese grater?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It actually looks worse than the other day, so that Ella and Jo must be muck.

Reactions: 1
Shes the definition of "you can't make a silk purse, out of a sows ear "
No matter what lotion an potion bandwagon she jumps on she's forever a sow.

... look at this beauty.

Only thing it's done is hide the black top under the fleece. By the jayus her skin is shocking, pebble dash wall comes to mind. Brut

Dear God the state of her skin 🤢 if I was that skin care company I'd be telling her not to be mentioning my product if she's going to use that haggard spotty face beside it 🤢 She's like something from a horror film! Followers still dropping, another 10 gone over the last couple of days 🙌

Dear God the state of her skin 🤢 if I was that skin care company I'd be telling her not to be mentioning my product if she's going to use that haggard spotty face beside it 🤢 She's like something from a horror film! Followers still dropping, another 10 gone over the last couple of days 🙌
Well it just confirms that she is a human snake, maybe she's due to shed her skin now soon. Or else it's all the fat out of the rashers she's eating everyday.
The question of the day private or public. 🤔🤔

Well it just confirms that she is a human snake, maybe she's due to shed her skin now soon. Or else it's all the fat out of the rashers she's eating everyday.
The question of the day private or public. 🤔🤔
Still private today, fool of a woman she is

What excuse has she came up with to not bring the kids to the parade? Or have they escaped with groomer in toe
I don't follow the sick clown and my friend who used to send me bits she shared unfollowed her last week so I haven't seen anything of her stories since. Hopefully she kept the groomer away from the parade, he would be in his alley there with teenage girls marching 🤢

I don't follow the sick clown and my friend who used to send me bits she shared unfollowed her last week so I haven't seen anything of her stories since. Hopefully she kept the groomer away from the parade, he would be in his alley there with teenage girls marching 🤢
💯 He would, hopefully the poor little Prisoners got outside to mix with the human race

Any news on the groomer lover? Has she been shopping for bargains? Plastering her face with more and more creams? Still wearing the dunnes leggings and her 1 pair of new balance?

Tried to report her today for the hidden ad tag on the perfume links, but the asai new website isn’t working for me, can fill the form all the way and then the submit button isnt working, will keep the screenshots till it’s sorted. Anyone else use it lately, looks like a new website

Tried to report her today for the hidden ad tag on the perfume links, but the asai new website isn’t working for me, can fill the form all the way and then the submit button isnt working, will keep the screenshots till it’s sorted. Anyone else use it lately, looks like a new website
@Wexy123 any advice on this??

What is she doing that she's losing followers so quickly? She's very close to dropping to 12.8k 🤭 She doesn't realise her sneaky links are infuriating to people, she will have nothing but bot accounts left at the rate she's losing numbers

Attachments