Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this hound acknowledge on her stories about Irish cleaning mammy passing away? Considering klarissa hounded her for a shout out and once she got it she never acknowledged that woman again.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did this hound acknowledge on her stories about Irish cleaning mammy passing away? Considering klarissa hounded her for a shout out and once she got it she never acknowledged that woman again.
And did she ever give away any of her many competition prizes 🤔🤔

Did Irish cleaning mammy (Maria) pass away?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She did yesterday poor woman.
---

I'd say not again she wants to be pulled up on that she thinks she's smart. But the drop in followers says different.
That’s so sad 😢 such a genuine down to earth lady .. a lot of assholes could do with taking a leaf from her book .. she said it as it was, was honest & humble & wasn’t a bit materialistic .. so she was basically the absolute opposite of most of them!
Rest in peace Maria 😢

Reactions: 4
Klarissa gone into hiding again. She must have the most deactivated and reactivated page on Instagram. She's only a couple of followers away from dropping back to 12.8k so she's deactivated her page so that they can't unfollow her 😂😂

• Haha
Klarissa gone into hiding again. She must have the most deactivated and reactivated page on Instagram. She's only a couple of followers away from dropping back to 12.8k so she's deactivated her page so that they can't unfollow her 😂😂
Isn't she such a sad sad eejit that a stupid thing like numbers on Instagram bother her, but sleeping next to a Groomer doesn't.

Is anyone still following this hound? Has she gone altogether or is she still posting away even though she's deleted her photo and all now

No she's still posting...

Looking to see if there's a chemist open today, Easter Sunday. Hard to believe the queen of the Northern pharmaceuticals didn't have medicines in stock.... must be another trip needed.

She's bought a pair of hideous pink running Nike runners. If she's paying for her "transformation diet programme" she need not have bothered.

Did she come on like previous years and say I don't believe in Easter eggs, I don't buy them. My kids get one small one from their granny, my kids aren't big chocolate eater's.
No no they can't eat what's not There but bejayus klarissa can shift a fair load of chocolate herself.

You'd wonder why she deleted her profile pic, she mustn't want to be identified for some reason. Is it the live in groomer or the revenue or social welfare she's hiding/hiding from 🤔 Her Instagram career is still on a downward spiral anyway 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You'd wonder why she deleted her profile pic, she mustn't want to be identified for some reason. Is it the live in groomer or the revenue or social welfare she's hiding/hiding from 🤔 Her Instagram career is still on a downward spiral anyway 😂
Hopefully she's getting caught up with and her Sly way's, silly link's.
People are starting to see klarissa for what the horrible person she is and imagine what people will think of her when they find out she's shacked up with the mayo groomer