Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have BA for mynametags or her code on the page anymore. But Lisa Jordan and Donegal daddy are still following her and so is the cowboy Kelly guy. very disappointing

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
She doesn't have BA for mynametags or her code on the page anymore. But Lisa Jordan and Donegal daddy are still following her and so is the cowboy Kelly guy. very disappointing
I've sent 🐦🐦🐦 + anymore to them above 3 , maybe pop them 🐦🐦🐦 it might boost

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Isn’t she some sneaky b***h……. Can’t just ask if new look have customs charges, nope, puts a link and then asks if there are charges without naming them, and then puts the af behind her profile picture.
---
Isn’t she some sneaky b***h……. Can’t just ask if new look have customs charges, nope, puts a link and then asks if there are charges without naming them, and then puts the af behind her profile picture.
Have reported this one to asai

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
---

Can only actually barley see it, as it's practically white on white. She is a complete 🐍

---

I reported it aswell, she's so sneaky, I'd say she doesn't even buy half the stuff she puts the AF links up for. Actually she doesn't buy any of the stuff cos she's always in the same 3 sets of clothes 🀣🀣🀣

I reported it aswell, she's so sneaky, I'd say she doesn't even buy half the stuff she puts the AF links up for. Actually she doesn't buy any of the stuff cos she's always in the same 3 sets of clothes 🀣🀣🀣
Who's the poor geezer's she starting to follow. Has to be some big accounts.
Because I'm blocked I can't see, so I'll need uz to tell me who's she tagging,who's arse she's licking for the shout out!!

Who's the poor geezer's she starting to follow. Has to be some big accounts.
Because I'm blocked I can't see, so I'll need uz to tell me who's she tagging,who's arse she's licking for the shout out!!
She's recently started following suzanne burke (more than just a ma) so God only knows what she will be wanting with her

She's recently started following suzanne burke (more than just a ma) so God only knows what she will be wanting with her
Well Suzanne won't take to kindly to that follow when she finds out about what She's living with and stands by. And that's a Fact. So she's pissin against the wind there.

Well Suzanne won't take to kindly to that follow when she finds out about what She's living with and stands by. And that's a Fact. So she's pissin against the wind there.
I thought the same myself, I don't think Suzanne will be interested in her whatsoever. Suzanne doesn't follow her back, Klarissa must have some want for her though to start following her

I thought the same myself, I don't think Suzanne will be interested in her whatsoever. Suzanne doesn't follow her back, Klarissa must have some want for her though to start following her
She must trawl through Instagram to see who's a big following, like I said before many a times klarissa is a Groomer too.
That's why she see's no wrong in sleep with one every night. She's doing exactly what a Groomer does she's seeking big accounts out. It's not that she likes theses people it's the big number. So shes no bloody different than him. Suzanne would have no problem outing klarissa on Instagram it's not as if the facts aren't on line, it's there for everyone to see so what's she to loose Notting she's sharing the public knowledge about Kealy Cuddihy and klarissa Darcy.

Is she gone on hols on own or with kids even though she said she couldn’t afford to do anything

Is she gone on hols on own or with kids even though she said she couldn’t afford to do anything
Probably herself and the groomer on a romantic getaway, but she won't mention where she is til she gets home in case anyone informs the place she's staying that there's a known groomer staying there 😑

• Angry
Probably herself and the groomer on a romantic getaway, but she won't mention where she is til she gets home in case anyone informs the place she's staying that there's a known groomer staying there 😑
There's the reason for going private again!
And do the big accounts not see the elephant in the room with this one??
Or as one of the replied back to me I'm absolutely shocked by that but I'm also interested to watch and see how she'll play it out.
How she'll hide him,how she's wanting to be the big Instagram influencer and trying to keep such appalling secret from thousands.

• Wow
There's the reason for going private again!
And do the big accounts not see the elephant in the room with this one??
Or as one of the replied back to me I'm absolutely shocked by that but I'm also interested to watch and see how she'll play it out.
How she'll hide him,how she's wanting to be the big Instagram influencer and trying to keep such appalling secret from thousands.
They’re interested to see it play out? Hmmmm nah I wouldn’t want to be associated with what she and he are no thank you. I’ll see it play out via tattle, not by following her trashy page and being known for it like the dalydish etc.